Chapter 39 New Recruit

Ella P.O.V.

We were currantly at base looking at the conspriacy website to make sure none of the bots were seen on it, especially Bee. Yup there's Bee. Raph scrapped it out with a dancing monkey. "and the tap dancing monkey strikes again. " Jack said. Be was behind us as we sat on the couch.

Jack and Raph high fived each other. "BumbleBee's sighting on the internet is no laughing matter." Ratchet yelled. Then I heard urgh, I looked over and Bulkhead was doing leg lifts with Miko doing the same.

"Wait what's that?" Jack asked as he turned back towards the conspriacy site. Raph inlarged the picture. "It looks like a meteor to me." I said. "a cybertronian escape pod?" Raph said shocked. "Here in earths atmosphere?" Ratchet asked shocked himself.

Raph sent the image onto the big comp screen where all the bots could see. "Aubobot or decepticon?" Arcee asked. "Impossible to tell given the image revolusion." Ratchet told us. "this merits investigation." Optimus said.

"It could be a trap." Arcee stated. "and wer down one bot Should we reach out to wheeljack?." she added. "I can hear you." Bulkhead said. "I dont care if bulkhead isnt combat ready after that revenge stunt he pulled with Miko, Wheeljack can stay rogue. "Ratchet stated.

"I agree." Said Magnus. Wow he really doesnt like Wheeljack.

Miko didnt get hurt from what I know so what's the big deal? I'm sure it was some of Miko's fault too.

"An autobot may be in distress, Ratchet bring your medical kit." Optimus told Ratchet. Raph activated a ground bridge and Optimus, Ratchet, Arcee, Magnus and Bee all went through.

__________________________________________________________________________________

Ultra Magnus P.O.V

Once we went thorugh the ground bridge we saw the escape pod but only there was a gaping hole in it. "It is of decepticon orginin." Optimus said as Arcee swipped dust off the insigma. "and the con inside blew it's way out." Arcee stated.

 Then there were shots being fired at us. We ducked behind rocks and started shooting back. They were cons and insecticons shooting at us. "All those cons came out of one pod?"Arcee questioned. "Humans called them clown cars." Ratchet said as he transformed his servos into his blades.

An insecticon came at Ratchet so Arcee and I attack it. She kicked it across it's faceplates while I fired my blasters at him. Then Bee joined in on firing at the insecticon. We knocked it down but then the vechicon started firing at us.

We kept firing at the cons but then there was shooting coming from behind us. Arcee and Bee turned to look but the rest of us kept firing at the cons. "Incoming." Arcee said. "Down infront." Is all I heard when a bot jumped off us and started firing and fighting the cons.

"Friendly?" Arcee asked.  The bot kept firing but one of his shots landed in the energon spill lighting it up. All our optics widen as Optimus said "Fall back." We ran and hid behind these large rocks. There was a loud explosion after that.

"Whoo too hot for your cons?" the new bot said with a cocky tone. "Friend of yours?" Ratchet turned and asked Bee. "why you looking at me?Ive never seen him before." Bee said. "Never seen him before." Arcee said also.

"torching that energon leak, pretty good plan right?" the new bot said. "yeah except it wasnt your plan. It was a random shot that almost fried us to a crisp." Arcee snapped. "Worked out didnt it?" The new bot said.

"Thank you fellow autobot, your falor is to be commended." Optimus said. When Optimus spoke then new bots face look as of pure shock. "I dont b-believe it your Optimus Prime!" He exclaimed. He turned to us and then pointed at Optimus and said "He's Optimus Prime!"