Chapter 32 Armada

Ultra Magnus P.O.V.

Were currantly waiting at the base to see where Bulkhead is, he hasnt picked up on his comm link in a while. "Optimus no word yet from bulkhead but I have detected some rather subturainin frequencey's."Ratchet said. "Of earthly orgin?" Optimus asked. "I do not yet know what they are but I do know where."Ratchet said.

"The last cordinates to when we last saw Megatron."OPTimus said. "and arachnid." Arcee said. "and arachnid's insecticon." Ratchet said. Arcee and Optimus went on scouting while Ratchet, Bumble and I stayed at the base. Ella had said that her and Miko were going to hand out and that her dad was taking them to the mall and back home that she wouldnt be going to base today.

I was okay with that eventhough I miss her. I miss her when she's not with me.

I spent most of my time when Optimus and Arcee were out looking on my data pad and watching tv. I was watching tv when I heard the ground bridge activiate. So I walked into the main part of the base and saw that Arcee, Optimus and Ratchet all stanidng here. With arachnid in a chamber and not moving. Must be in a stasis pod.

"In stasis, she deserves worse." Ratchet said.

"Belive I have though that more times than you know." Arcee said.

"you are strong for the choice that you made." Optimus told Arcee.

"You are not going to believe the day I had." Bulkhead said as he drove in.

Then Bulkhead looked from arachnid back to us and said "you too huh?"

It was dark out now , So I decided to go back to my berthroom and recharge.

Sorry it's so short. Also on the last chapter I posted that song superhero is actully sung by Simon curtis I didnt actually write it but I love that song. If you get a chance look it up on youtube and listen to it.