Chapter 24 Orion Pax: Pt. 2

Ella P.O.V.

Optimus put his hands up in surrender and said "Please I mean no harm." Screamy still had his missiles pointed at us when he said "oh then what are you doing here?" "Collecting research for lord Megatron." Optimus said. I cant believe he just said that. The horror! "Is this some kind of joke?" Screamy asked. "I do not understand." Optimus replied.  Screamy and Optimus were talking about how screamy said why wouldnt I call you Optimus prime and then riddles of thing that something Megatron was keeping from him.

When the door opened to reveal 4 vechicons. "Starscream you-" he didnt get a chance to say something when screamy hid behind Optimus. "hold your fire." Optimus said. Screamy then transformed into his jet and flew through the ship. One vehicon told Optims to remain here in the lab it was Megatrons orders. "Do you believe that Megatron is keeping things  from you now?"I asked. "Indeed." Optimus said. "I cant believe you called him Lord Megatron. If it had been wheeljack who said that I would have wanted a video of that." I laughed. "wheejack? The wrecker?" Optimus said. "yes that's him." I said. Optimus had a look of weirdness to him. "what's wrong?" I asked. "I only know of him by reputation only, which means he was a loose cannon back on cybertron, is he still like that?" He said and asked. "yeah he is." I said. "Not much has changed then." he said.

"Aside from what you may think about him he does care and he is a good friend. He would go through anything to save those that he cares about even if it were to sacrifice himself in the process and for that he reminds me of you." I told him.

 "I know that you believe that I am this Optimus Prime but I am no prime nor do I believe that I am worthy of carrying such a name or honor of a Prime." Optimus said.

"You are the most worthy of all cybertrionians to be honored with the title of a prime. You deserved it back on cybertron where you received the matrix of leadership and you deserve it now. Dont doubt yourself, you are most defiantly worthy, especially in my mind and heart."I told him. I could have said spark but I didnt want to have to explain that.

Optimus then got onto the cons data base and looked up Optimus prime and when he came upon his picture and information that he indeed was such he was shocked. "How could I possible be Optimus Prime." He said. "I told you so." I told him. "indeed you did little one." he told me.

"Now we just have to find a way out of here without seen like were up to something." I told him.

[Magnus how are things going over there?]

[good Arcee and Jack are hopefully coming back from cybertron from their spacebridge. You can come down now.]

[cybetron? They really did it? and about that. I"m not on the roof.I'm with Optimus.]

Wait for it.

[Your where?! on the warship? How'd you get on there? why are you there?]

[Yes I'm on the cons warship it was my idea to get on here to see if I could convince Optimus and it's working. He knows he's not a con. He's having a hard time believe hes a prime or worthy to be one but I set him striaght.]

[ I cant believe your there you have put yourself in so much danger I"m surprised megatron didnt kill you then, he knows who you are.]I told her.

[well he didnt seem to remember since he's the one who told knockout to dump me here with Optimus. I"m okay Magnus.] She said.

[Good keep me updated on how thing are there and going on.]  I said.

[Okay I will. Tell Ratchet where I am only.] She told me.

Now I have more to worry about then Optimus and everything else I Hope she will be okay.

[good keep me updated on what's going on.]