Chapter 42

Ultra Magnus P.O.V.

I couldnt believe it Starblaze and I were one atleast in our holoforms. What I really cant believe is Ratchet told Starblaze to give her body over to me so that I would be more likely to perform in battle. I know Starblaze is one of us now and could handle some what on her own but I still felt the need to watch over her as a guardian.

Once Starblaze had gotten up and went to school I went back to the base. I transformed as I was in the main part. The others were in the room but I saw Ratchet by the computers but turned towards me and said" I see your still in a foul mood, I guess Starblaze did nothing to lessen your bad mood." He huffed.

"How dare you." I yelled at him grabbing the attention of the others. "What?" Ratchet asked. "Dont what me you know what I"m talking about how dare you persusade Starblaze into doing something that she isnt ready for just for me to be better and focused in battle." I yelled at him again.

"Ultra Magnus what seems to be the problem?" Optimus asked me. "He told Starblaze that I was sexually frustrated and that she needed to interface with me in order for me to stay focused in the battles."I scowled still looking at Ratchet.

"Ratchet is this true?" Optimus asked Ratchet. "It is but I only suggested it I didnt think that she would actually go through with it." Ratchet huffed.

"Ratchet Starblaze is just a child she has only recently becoming one of us she needs time to be comfortable with her cybertronian body." Optimus said.

"She was about to give up her innocence of her proform after she gave it up from her holo-" I stopped mid sentence as I realized the last part I had just said. All the bot eyes widen towards me.

"Commander?" Arcee asked. "You didnt? Tell me you didnt." Ratchet said. " Why are you getting angry? Your the one that basically forced her to do that because you made her think that I wasnt happy. I asked for her persmission an she agreed it's what she wanted we have talked before about this and we knew it was going to happend and so it did and neither one of us regret so let's just drop it." I told them.

 I didnt hear a word after that. Turns out while I was out making sure Starblaze was off to school that Alpah trion said we must fine the omega keys that will restore our home planet.

Eveyone was talking about what they would do when we went home. I was just wondering what Starblaze would think and if she would be coming with me.

I saw Smokescreen approach Optimus and say "Uh Optimus? keys open doors can they really revieve a planet?" Optimus turned towards him and said "Wh9ile I am unfirmiluar with the lore of these keys, Alpha trion knew many secrets." I stopped listening after that when I figured they wanted to talk amongst themselfves.

I was standing in a circle with Arcee, Smokescreen, Bulkhead, and Bee while they say they didnt know if they wanted to go back. "WHat do you think Commander?" Arcee asked me. "I dont really care what planet I'm on as long as I have Starblaze by my side. If she wants to stay here on earth then that's where I'm staying." I told him. They all gave me smiles and I smiled right back.

They all looked surprised actually. I"m not that bad.. am I? We were fixing to dived into teams. "great I'm on team one whose with me?" Smokescreen asked. "Ill go." Arcee huffed as they walked to the groundbridge. "After you sir.. maam. Commander?"Smokescreen joked.

"this should be interesting." Ratchet Mumbled while he activated the ground bridge to one set of cordinates.  Soon after Arcee returned but no Smokescreen. "and then he just turned to dust." We all looked down in sadnes..

"Poor kid." Bulkhead said. "Arcee, do not blame yourself it could have just easily been you." Ratchet tried to comfort her. Bulkhead activated his blaster and said "I say we go give Megatron a beating against his metal hide." Bee activated his blasters as well.

"No, we have already lost another one of our own today. I will not risk more lives. Given what Arcee witnessed it stands to reason that megatron now posseses my meet to the star saber.Which means only I stand a chance at recover the omega key." Optimus stated.

" the fate of cybertron reflects on it." Ratchet added. "Whether megatron knows it or not." Bulkhead said.

We watched Optimus walk through the ground bridge with the star saber on his back.

Ratchet then opened up the groundbridge for Optimus and to our surprise Smokescreen to come through with the omega key. "Smokescreen?" Bulkhead asked shocked. "and the omega key number 1." Smokescreen added.

"But,How? I mean I saw you." Arcee said astondished. "I decided to borrow the phase shifter." Smokescreen stated. "Again?" Ratchet yelled. "good thing too.The wave from the blast it me like a wrecking ball. The impact must have activated the shifter, I dont know how long I was unconsious but when I made my way back outside. Optimus and Megatron were deep in a epic throwdown. I waited for the right moment to make my move." Smokescreen explained to us.

"your learning." Arcee said proudly. "So can I keep it?" Smokescreen asked. "Fine, fine," Ratchet said. "Sweet signature weapon." smokescreen said as he walked off. Optimus had lost his star saber but he is the greatest warrior without it anyways as Ratchet had said.

Starblaze how are you sweetspark?

good you? I was about to head to bed.

It's night time already?

Yes.

oh wow I didnt realize but I am good  goodnight I love you.

goodnight Magnus I love you too.

And with that I head to my berthroom for some recharge myself. Once I laid down I found myself falling asleep thinking about my sweetspark as I always was and always will be.