Chapter 33 Flying Mind

Ultra Magnus P.O.V.

We were all at the base listening to bulkhead tell us about how he crahsed Megatrons ship You trashed. " You trashed Megatron's ride like a rockstar in a hotelroom." Miko said. I dont know what she meant by it but I know that she says Ella is a rockstar. I hope Ella isnt trashing these hotel rooms as Miko put it.

Ella looked over towards me and shook her head to my question. She must have read my faceplate expression. "We should hit the cons right now while their vulnerable." Arcee said. "Megatron's warship may be grounded but let's not forget that we remain castily outnumbered." Ratchet added.

Optimus has decided to take the spark extractor with him as a precaution. "Optimus I am getting an extreme large amount of dark energon at the warship crashsite." Ratchet informed Optimus but we were all listening.

"Autobots transform and roll out." Optimus said as the ground bridge was activated. We all went through.

____________________________________________________________________________________

Ella P.O.V.

We watched all the autobots go through the ground bridge all except Ratchet of course.

It didnt take took long before agent F said 4 words I didnt want to hear. "Autobots are down, send medivac."

Ratchet carried all the bots in, their eyes were open but it just looked like they were frozen solid.

"Their alive but I've never encountered this phase of stasis lock." Ratchet hummed. "the cons are crossing the atlantic ocean making a beeline for south america." Agent F informed us.

"What we can track them now?" Jack asked. "Why arent they cloaked like usual?" Raph asked. "This doesnt make a lick of since they had of by the cross hairs and they just took off." Agent F said shockingly. "They even left that spark extractor thingy." Miko added.

"Maybe the ship has a mind of it's own." I added. "Well maybe if their communicantion down an so maybe we can track them." Jack said. "ep ep ep. Are you suggesting that we just call Megatron and ask him what's happending up there?" Ratchet asked dumb founded.

We all put our hands out like 'it couldnt hurt could it'. Ratchet then turned to Agent F only for him to do the same thing as we were. So Ratchet commed the warship. "Autobot out post omega 1 to decepticon warship. Megatron please respond. Megatron?" Ratchet tried several times.

"Megatron has been relieved of his command." A deep voice commed back. "Who is this?" Ratchet asked. "Who is this?" the deep voice almost commanded. "Have you taken control over the decepticon vessel?" Ratchet asked again. "I am the vessel." the deep voice says.  I guess I was right the ship has a mind of it's own.

I was too consumed in my thought to hear the rest of the convo until I heard the deep voice hand up. "It hung up? rude!" Miko stated. I was still lost in my thought and worrying about the bots until "a what?" Agent F asked. "He'll need tech support. "Raph said. "and back up." Miko and I said at the same time.

We then were transported into the warship by the ground bridge. "Autobot base, were in." Agent F said into the comm link. "good find your way to a console there should be one all over the ship." Ratchet said.

We walked down a hallway and then I heard Raph gulp and say "Here's one." It was ole tincan himself. Miko walked up to Knockout and banged on his pede. " knock doc is knocked out." She said. "good one Miko." I told her. We hive fived each other.

Agent F and Raph climbed up Knockout and onto the console. They put the tab into the port. "Why is the ship headed for manhattan?" Jack asked. "Because that's where the first set of cordinates are for more relic's." Raph said as if he wasnt for sure.

"What would a relic from cybertron be doing in the big apple?" Agent F wondered. "the icons relics landed on earth eons ago Agent Fowler. Long before the city was built on top of it. "Ratchet informed us.

"Whic means if the ship wants this one he'll have to move some building's out of the way." Jack said. "Our mission just got complicated." Agent f said. "How do we deture this ship?" Agent F said. "Just disalbe it." Ratched suggested. "There." Raph pointed as he went to moved to it. "step aside." Agent F said. He touched it and got electrocuted and fell into the floor.

"Agent Fowler." Jack yelled.  A camera like thing came down looking for us but didnt find us. "if that thing spots us were goners arent we?" I said. "yeah were toast." Raph said. "I'm bridging you back." Ratchet said. "No alot of peoples lifes are at stake and were the only ones who can do anything about it." Jack said.

"He's right Ratchet." I said. Were now searching to switche off and reverse the energon. They should make jumping and climbing over frozen cons a game, cause that's extactly what I feel like jumping over these cons.

Once we reach the room we all gasp as we see Megatron. "Looks like Megatron had the same Idea." Jack said. "It has to be done manually." Ratchet informed us. We all were like okay then we remembered how small we are. "manually?!" We yelled.

"Give me a boost." jack said. We helped jack onto Megatron. I heard jack huffing trying to move Megatrons hand to pull the lever down. the ship had spotted us. Raph and Miko were trying to hide while I decided to help jack out. I climbed up Megatron as fast as I could and began helping Jack push.

Jack went to distract the ship which ended up putting the regular energon back instead of the dark energon and the ship wasnt over come by the dark side anymore. We then went back to the console.

"Ratchet fire up the ground bridge." Jack said over the com link. As we were running towards the console and towards agent F before all the cons became awake again.

Agent F was trying to stand when Miko went to help him up saying" On your feet soldier." But he said "Beavers, walnuts, and grandma." Miko accidently dropped him.

Jack and I started to climb up knockout to retrieve the tab. "Saweet that's our ride." Miko said as she and Raph helped Agent F through the ground bridge. Jack and I were trying to putll the drive out  when Knock out said " say aww." as he had a drill pushing it towards us.

"I'm here to offer a second second opinion." Ratchet said just before he punched Knockout. Jack pulled a little more on the drive and it came out. He held on to it when Ratchet scooped us up in his hands and ran through our ground bridge.

"the Icicon data base might have not have gotten it if it werent for 4 sets of decoded by the ship." Ratchet said. Jack was on the ground and I was in the hands of Magnus. He was back to normal and unharmed as were the rest.

"We must act quickly for Megatron posseses the same cordinates." Optimus said.