Chapter 25 Orion Pax: Pt. 3

Ultra Magnus P.O.V.

We were currantly waiting at the space bridge to see how Arcee and Jack are on cybertron and I'm surprised that no cons have showed up yet. Well thanks to Agent F that is. "were being attacked by a bug like con." Jack said. "an insecticon." Ratchet said. "a what?" June asked. "what's a con doing on cybertron I thought all life on their was dead." Raph said. "That's what Id like to know." Bulkhead said. Same for me as well.

I then heard shooting, Arcee must be battling the insecticon. "Jack go." Arcee yelled. "WIthout Arcee? but she's his quide." June said. "No nurse Darby Arcee is his backup, the key card is his guide." Ratchet explained to June.

"Ratchet I have somthing to tell you and your not going to like it, I know I dont like it." I said ."what is it?" Ratchet asked. "Ella is aboard the decepticon warship with Optimus." I told him.
 "She's where?!" Ratchet exclaimed. "Shh Ratchet we dont want the cons to know were here." Bee said. "How in the name of primus did she get there?" Ratchet whispered slashed yelled.

"It was her idea she snuck away from the base and knockout found her and brought her there. she thinks she can get Optimus to remember. she said she's fine she's just with Optimus." I told him

"Oh she is in so much trouble when I get a hold of her." he said. "How did you know that ?" Bee asked. "She texted me." I told them. I knew I wasnt supposed to tell anyone of our bonded or her spark until after she received her second gift.

Bee just nodded.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Ella P.O.V.

Optimus was still finding info on himself when we heard the door unlock, he quickly switched it to the iocon relics data base to try and find them. Once the door unlocked it revealed no other than buckethead. "Orion have you uncovered anymore relics?" Buckethead asked. "It seems I am a bit rustier than I thought. " Optimus told him. "Might that have anything to do with the nature of your after hours research? Did I fail to mention that we would be tracking your activities?" Megatron informed him as he hit a button on the history that we had been searching on. "Why does history portray me assiding with the autobot agressers? and why did starscream call me a prime?I must know! Who am I?" Optimus asked. Maybe he didnt  believe me?

"You are my clerk now get back to work and decode that data base." Megatron ordered. "No I would rather erase my findings then make them availible for your questionable use" Optimus said then deleted it and walked away. "hahahaha. You didnt think we wouldnt be tracking your use and research did you?" Megatron said as he brought what Optimus had deleted back up.

Soundwave then walked in and told Megatron something of which contained info on their spacebridge and a pic of cybertron. "You told me that our planet was dead." Optimus said. "It doenst matter you will stay here and finish what I told you or I will rip out your spark." Megatron told Optimus. I dont guess he saw me standing in the corner watching this all. THen he and sound wave walked out and locked the door.

Then two guard cons walked in and Optimus just stopped working on the data base. Good for him. "No one told you to stop working Pax ." As the two fired up their weapons aiming at him. "I believe Megatron is going to use this to do evil against the world and the autobots , please we can warn them." Optimus said turning around to them. I had moved from my spot to the top of counter after Megatron had left.

Then one of the cons hit him in the chest, leg and arm. Optimus was on his hands and knees on the floor. Optimus was getting kicked left and right. I wish I could do somthing. "Optimus get up and fight back." I yelled at him. "You have to admit it's a privilage to stomp the former leader of the autobots." One con says. Optimus looked at the computer then to me, and back to the con. But not without getting a pede to the face first.

Optimus keeps trying to dodge the hits coming his way but he pleads "No , please stop." Optimus hands then turn into his big blasters and he says "enough." He looked down at his blaster that were hands and says "I- I am armed?" He questons himself. "Optimus you are who you saw on the computer and what I told you, fight back like I know that you can." I told him. One con then aims his blaster at me and shoots. "Noo." Optimus yelled towards me. I ducked and covered right in time the shot nearly hit me. "I'm fine Optimus now take care of these stupid cons." I yelled again.

Optimus started shooting them back as they fired at him. Their shots were no match for his so they both went down with one shot to each of them. "Way to go Optimus." I told him.

"Are you sure that you are alright?" he asked me. "Yes I'm fine, now lets get the heck out of dodge." I told him. He looked at me funny. "Uh lets blow this joint?"I said back. Still looked out me funny. "Okay lets just get out of here." I told him. "Yes let's." He said as he gently held me in one of his hands.

We then exited the room we were in and went off toward the hallway in search of a way out without free falling through the air. We found the control room with ease and made ourself a groundbridge to the cordinates that Megatron had made. We went through to see Megatron standing infront of another groundbridge.

"What are you doing here Pax, you are no prime." Megatron stated. "That may be true or yet another deception but this much I do know. My sympathies lie with the autobots and you are not one of us." Optimus says as he puts me on his shoulder and lets out his blades. One is cut off.

Optimus charged Megatron, I had to hold on tight if I didnt want to fall out. Megatron blocked Optimus' attack and then punched him in gut. "Your spark maybe in the right place Orion but you have much to learn if you ever have any hope of stanidng your ground aganist me." Megatron said. "He might have been Orion Pax then but he's Optimus Prime now and he will always win against evil that threatens humanity and cybertronian alike, he will always win aganist you, Megatronus." I told Megatron.

"YOU! I should have killed you when knockout brought  you aboard my ship I knew there was something fimiliar about you." Megatron seethed at me. Megatron goes to hit Optimus again when Arcee slams into his back and send him flying away from Optimus. Optimus stands up and turned to Jack who is wearing an astronaut suit?

Jack then holds up the glowing key card infront of Optimus. "Are you certain that I am worthy?" Optimus asked Jack. "You have know idea." Jack answered. "You deserve it Optimus come back to us the way you were, the way you were mean to be. A Prime." I told him.

A light shined right into Optimus' chest which caused his chestplates to open up just like when Magnus and I spark bonded. I watched as Megatron threw Arcee aside and came toward us. Then I saw Ratchet try to attack Megatron but he was thrown too. "RATCHET!" I yelled. I saw the others laying unconious.

Megatron wen to land a hit on Optimus but he caught it. I"m surprised Ive been able to hold on to Optimus this long. I was still on his shoulder holding on to his audio receptor. "Megatron be gone." Optimus said as he punched Megatron in the face. Whooo hoo he is back!

Optimus kept hitting him until Megatron was thrown back into the wall. The others started crowding around us. Magnus and the others were alright. "Ratchet how did we arrive here." Optimus asked. I guess he doesnt remember being Orion Pax. Weird.

"Long story old friend." Ratchet said. "Base to Arcee were reading 6autobot life signals down there is prime with you? and another bot?" Agent F said. Oh no was that 6th one mine? I didnt think my spark would show up.

"and Jack and Ella." Arcee said. The others kept shooting at Megatron as he got up. Another gorundbridge opened up and Arcee said "It's ours." "Autobots fall back." Optimus said. "this time he's coming with us." Bulkhead said as he went through the ground bridge. One by one the autobots went through. Optimus and I was the last ones left then we went through.

"Ella I do not rember much but I do remeber your faith in me and believe that I was a Prime and I thank you for that." Optimus told me. "Your welcome Optimus. Anytime." I told him.

Once we were the last ones in the base Raph stepped up and asked "Optimus?" Optimus smiled and said "Hello Raphael." "Hes back." I said.

Optimus turned towards his arms and saw the con insigma on there and said "although there is much I do not remember." Oh yeah that's got to go. "We got to get that changed back pronto." I told him.

"Optimus is has truely been our darkest hour but know this from every indication your spark never ceased being that of an autobot." Ratchet told him. We all surrounded each other as a family would and as such that we were. Family.