Chapter 23 Orion Pax: Pt. 1

Ella P.O.V

"That doesnt follow. Optimus knew megatron." Arcee said. "They were like bffs." Bulkhead said. "yeah it was weird." Bee said. "If Optimus did not know his own name perhaps it is because the prime has not yet been granted to him yet." Ratchet said. "Huh?" Agent F said. "say what?" Miko said. "the power of the matrix is no longer within him , it would seem to reason that Optimus has reverted to his preprime state the historial Icivist." Ratchet said. "Orion Pax." I said finished. Ratchet nodded.

"you mean in his mind?" June said. "are you telling me that Prime thinks he's some kind of libarin and a con too?" Agent F said.  "Being a decepticon is a choice Agent F. one that I believe Optimus wouldhave ahard time making at sany pointr in his life." Ratchet said. "so he's riding with the cons?" Bulkhead stated. "It's because Megatron is working some kind of voodoo." Arcee said. "Orion Pax may not currently be not an autobot in here," point to his head "but I will never stop believe that he is an autobot in here." pointing to his chest as Ratchet talked. He paused for a minute and continued with "we must locate him and know for certain."

"Hold up, I have chip lodge up my behind to let uncle sam know where I am but you cant just track Prime?" Agent F said. "Optimus signal has not reappeared since he embarked on earths core. But we must get to work finding him. " Ratchet told us what needed to happend the key card would have to have stuff downloaded onto it from cybertron.

If Ratchet could turbo charge the groundbridge we could reach cybertron. But we need to try and reach Optimus and get through to him. I had an idea, a stupid idea but an Idea nothing the less. I just had to get by Magnus somehow. I know aI could tell Ratchet but he would shut it down. I had to ask Miko, Jack and Raph to cover for me. It was the only way.

So I walked over by them and told them to follow me into the hallway. "what's up chicka?" Miko asked. "I need y'all to cover for me okay? I have and idea of how to reach Optimus but I need y'all to make sure the other bots think I"m here or something else Idc what you say just as long as it's believeable. I will contact you when I'm able." I told him. "What your idea?" asked Jack. "I"m going to go for a run unprotected and see if a con picks me up so I can be on the war ship and try and get Optimus to come back with us." I told them. "are you crazy?" Jack asked. "I know but what else can we do?" I asked. "Fine, but be careful." Jack said. I nodded my head the okay.

I then went walking up to the elevator without anyone noticing. After I was on the top I found some rope how it was up here I dont know but I used it to climb down the rock hidden base. Once On the ground I started running towards town. I was half way to town when I saw that red con knockout heading towards me. I thought he might have recongized me but he just kept driving. Hopefully this doesnt get me killed.

I turned around and yelled "hey ugly I think you need to find out who did your paintjob and get your money back." His wheels stopped, that got his attention. He then came back towards me I kept trying to dodge him when he transformed "come here you stupid femme." he said. "The only stupid one around here is you ugly." I called out to him.

I was just trying to dodge him so I wouldnt give away what I was doing or he would think that was too easy. I had to show no fear or Magnus would be able to feel it through our bond.  I was running on pure adrenaline.

I was trying to dodge him by running to the right then to the left but I slipped on some loose gravel, lost my blance and scrapped both of my knees.We'll that hurt, but no pain no gain right?

That's when knockout grabbed me in his hands then transformed around me. "Let's see what Megatron think's of you human." knockout said. I guess he didnt recongize who I was, good.  "Soundwave I need a groundbridge I have a human with me." Knockout said through his comm link. As soon as he said that a groundbridge opened up, here goes nothing.