Chapter 31 Grill

Ella P.O.V.

Today was just the average day at base after school. Except the bots couldnt really go now where so our parents had to drive us to school. Lame. Like Miko said one tme "do you realy except me to ride in a nontransforming vechicle" We all had to anyways, except Jack he rode his bike to school and work again.

I was surprised that all bots were here at the base normally they wouldnt go out especially if there was energon or con activity. Which I hadmt noticed any of the alarms going off. Luckly today I brought some board games with me. I brought disney scene it, Uno, apples to apples, twister, and Just dance, all of the dics which is all the ones that they came out with. Miko brought her guitar and I brought my portable keyboard. Rock out Anthem!

"Alright dudes and dudettes what do we want to start with first? scene it, uno apples to apples, twister, just dance or rock out?" I asked everyone. Needles to say everyone shouted out all at once. I tried screaming at them but that didnt work so I plugged in Miko's guitar and jammed a loud note to where it played so high on the amp that everone's hands went to their ears and same with the bots but their audio receptors.

"Okay now then I think this settles it yeah? Rock out then games okay?" I said. they all nodded. Of course the only ones who would be rocking out is Miko and I while the others just listened. Miko played first she played guns and roses.

"Okay Ella it's your turn. Time to blow us all away." Miko said as I blushed. I put my beat on that was to the song Ive been working on in my spare time after homework. "Okay well Ive been working out this song since I met the autobots and I just think this song is what we all see in the autobots. It's called Superhero."

I then grabbed Miko's guitar and started playing and then I started singigng:\

oh

oh

Stand up everybody look alive

said com on come on

we gonna get it now

hands up if youre ready for a fight

said come on come on come on

we gonna win it now

I dont need you to belive in me

I know how to change my destiny

Sit down, about to rewrite our history, rewrite our history

rewrite our history

We can change the whole world

gonna take it over

gonnna start it over

dont you know what we could be

a new begininning

fight until were winning tell that your in it

dont you wanna be

a superhero

a superhero

a superhero'

dont you wanna be

a superhero

a superhero

a superhero

anybody could be

anybody could be

anybody could be