Chapter 34 Tunnel Vision

Ella P.O.V.

"If we are to retrieve the relics before the decepticon's do we must devide our resources. " Optimus announced. "But Optimus at our less army of bots we have a disadvantage." Ratchet countered. "Under these curcumstances this action is paramount, this is one race that absoultly can not afford to lose." Optimus said.

"Here's a twist it would appear that the decepticons have retreated from manhattan." Ratchet informed us all. "They just up and left?" Arcee asked shocked. "It is more likely that Megatron has already set course for the second set of cordinates. Having dispatched a unit to this underground relic." Optimus said.

"With out busting up a city to get to it?" Arcee asked. "THey used subway tunnels. New york has a whole network of them running beneath the city." Jack stated. That's true. I've always wanted to go to new york. Maybe I'd see some Mutant awesome ninja turtles there!

"Since the human population is still unware of us it is absoulte we remain as robots in desguise. Arcee, Bumble you are the best choice to go in such a populated area." Optimus said.

"Optimus new york has more than 8 billion people it would be obvious that they would be spotted. " Jack said. "WHere are you going with this?" Arcee asked. "Your going to need a face man, someone who can speak on their behalf." Jack added. You sly dog you.

"Well ive actually seen a subway station I grew up and a metro metropulois. Unlike Mr. Ive never been outside Jasper, Nevada. " Miko stated. I actually have been out of here on vacation but no where that needed a subway.

"I have been to cybertron." Jack stated again. "Cybertron doesnt have subway's. Does it?" Miko stated again but then asked. "Agent Fowlers feild experience makes him our best candidate." Optimus said as he turned to Agent F laying down on the gurney.

Until he sat up momentarily "bullandfish." He said. "If he werent still recovering from his encounter with the decepticon warship. "Ratchet stated. "Which we survived without incendent." Miko said. "Very well Jack and Miko will acompany Arcee and Bumble Bee." Optimus said.

"Wait, wait wait can I go with? Ive never seen new york! Please, Please, Please Oppi?" I begged Optimus. While i put on my best puppu dog pouty face.

"Where did you learn that word?" Ratchet asked. "What Oppi? I just got it from Optimus name like a short version of it."I told him.

"Ella, you just called Optimus father in cybertronian." Ratchet informed me. "Well he's sorta like a dad, oh well so can I go?" I asked. Optimus looked like he was contemplating on it then he said" You can go Ella and you can call me Oppi any time you want." He said. All the other bots gasped.

They must have been shocked. I wonder if Optimus was a father at some point in his life.

"Yes" Miko and I said. Ratchet activated the ground bridge while Jack hopped on Arcee and with Miko in the passenger seat and I in the driver seat of Bee. We then went through and came in through an allway of new york.

I'm so excited yet all I'll be seeing is a subway. Oh well. Arcee and Jack stayed put just to look or talk while we drove over where there was subway under construction. "Hey Bee can you honk and get those two's attention Please." I asked. He didnt answer just honked twice. His drivers window was down so Miko leaned over and said construction.

Arcee and Bee transfomed once we were down in the subway. Arcee was walking away from the tracks and Bee was until he started to walk on it. Jack and Miko were walking infront of Arcee and Bee while I was walking beside Bee.

"Bumble Bee dont move, it a third track carries electricity to power the subway trains." Jack told him as he was just about to put his pede down on it. "One touch and zap your fried. "Miko said. Then Bee was hopping around trying to get away from it.