Chapter 36 Triage.

Ella P.O.V.

Still here on Wheeljack's ship and were taking off I believe. I Hope they done noticed me, if so they'll think i'm pulling a miko. "So team prime is busy tracking down these icicon relics?" I heard Wheeljack ask Rathcet. "The four which are currantly in play." Ratchet told him. "There's more?" Wheeljack asked. "Megatron maintains the entire icicon data base. We have yet to discover how many more relics or decepticon weapons of mass destruction that their are." Ratchet informed Wheeljack.

"ah dont worry Doc." Wheeljack said. "ooh my name is not doc and I do not require anyone watchng my back. I proved my medal for war back on cybertron." Ratchet informed Wheeljack. "I guess I"m lucky that your allong fo the ride champ, cause we got a bogie on our tail." Wheeljack said.

Great were being chased. MECH? Cons? "Soundwave." Ratchet said. "Megatrons comuntications cheif?" Wheeljack asked. "He must be tracking the same cordinates." Ratchet said as the ship got hit. "You might want to hold on to something." Wheeljack told Ratchet as I felt the ship tilt and go up sending me sliding towards the back of the ship with a oof.

"Are you trying to send us to the scream yard?" Ratchet asked. The ship then went up side down and so did I when it was right again I ended up right next to Ratchet's pede. Ella?! What are you doing here?" Ratchet yelled. "Nevermind. just come here." Ratchet said as he picked me up and held me to his chastis with his hand.

"Hey kid nice of you to join us." Wheeljack said.  The ship went this way and that following soundwave while firing at him. Then something broke off of sound wave. "What's that?" Wheeljack asked. "It's laserbeak, Soundwaves survilance drone." Ratchet informed him.

"Wheeljack remain persuit soundwave is only using the drone to distract us. " Ratchet said. "I wouldnt dream of it I welcome a good distraction." Wheeljack said.

"the hunter becomes the hunted." Wheeljack said as he flipped the ship to where we were behind laserbeak. "THis is no time to be hot doging." Ratchet said. I had to, I laughed a short laugh. "what is so funny Ella?" Ratchet said. "You are hilarious at the worst time you know that?" I told him as I smiled up at him.

He just huffed down at me. "He's gone now we can go find soundwave ahhaha oh." Ratchet said as Laserbeak came out of nowhere and tossed the ship sideways. But we got back on level.
All we saw was clouds through the windsheild until it was a big huge wall of rock that didnt look like we was goin to escape.

Ratchet's hands tightened slightly against me. "AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" Ratchet screamed. "As much as I love adreniline, can we not do that again wheeljack?" I asked.  Then Wheeljack brought us up the wall before we could hit. He was still chasing after laserbeak. "What are you doing?" Ratchet as Wheeljack was playing chicken againist laserbeak.

"Wheeljack? WHEELJACKKKK!" Ratchet yelled. We narrowly missed laserbeak. "Ha stuff that con!" Wheeljack cheered as he got a hit on laserbeak.  "You did it." Rathcet said shocked. but then the ship got shot too.

The ship was going down and out of control spining. We were going down there's no doubt about it. Ratchet then tightened his hold on me even more. Then we finally crashed, it shook us but not too bad. We exited the ship.

"ah right thuster's fried." wheeljack said. "well if you had persued soudwave like I had said earlier then." Ratchet stated. "His little birdy would still be pecking at our tailpipes." Wheeljack countered. "Well, we need to resume our search for the relic immediatly. Soundwave may have already reached it. " Ratchet said.

"We'll the Jackhammer isnt going anywhere, if you want to catch that con then we need to roll." Wheeljack said. "Nice name for a ship I like it." I said. Wheeljack just winked at me. "Make up your mind are we walking or driving?" Ratchet kind of scoffed.