Chapter 29 Crossfire

Ella P.O.V

I woke up in a really great mood, I'm glad my parents took everything so good. But today is a school day but I"m not going to let it ruin my good mood. I was already ready. I was wearing my new skinny jeggings jeans, with blue lacey under shirt with a black fitted Tshirt, with my new OSIRS with black, white and zebra stripes. I Put some make up on after I got out of the shower and fixed my hair with my currling wand and brushed my teeth.

I grabbed my Bag with my wallet and phone. I walked down the stairs. Miko wasnt in the kitchen so she must still be getting ready or just rolling out of bed. She is so slow. I reached into the fridge and grabbed a purple gatorade with two chocolate covered granola bars. I opened the door and shut it behind me. I put my drink and bars into my bag and when I looked up Magnus was sitting there where I knew he would be.

I was fixing to open his passenger door when he opened it for me. I smiled as I got him. "Goodmorning Ella." Magnus said.

"Goodmorning sexyman of steele." I said.

He laughed and I smiled. "Magnus could you activiate your holoform please?" I asked. I wanted to kiss him so bad and that's just what I"m going to do. Once he activated his his holoform I climbed the seats and sat right on his lap.

"Ella what are you do-" Magnus didnt get to finish his sentence as I slammed my lips on his as I gently grabbed his face. He tensed at first but then began to kiss me back, his hands went to the lower back around my waist. I lick his bottom lip asking for entrance in which he grants and I let my tongue slide along his. Soon it was a full blown make out session, he then pulls back. I think he's going to stop but he kisses my jaw and continues to kiss down my neck. It feels so good I cant help but let out a moan. Which in turn makes him moan. Then I feel something poking my butt.

I guess Ratchet was right his holoform shows what really happening to his bipedal form. Which makes me wonder where his uh spike was it that Ratchet said, where is it.

While he was kissing my neck I bit gently onto his ear which earned a huge groan from him.I felt himself move even more underneath me. "Ella I dont want to stop but if I do I'll end up doing something that your not ready for." Magnus said.

 Awe he is so sweet. "I'ts okay I enjoyed it anyways Ive missed you so much that I wanted to that for so long." I told him. "As have I. We better get you to school Miko and Bulkhead already left." Magnus said.

I moved off of his lap and he drove to school. Once At school  I told him good bye and went into class.

School was just school the only one I enjoyed was basketball. After school was over I had basketball practice till 6:30PM. I already let Magnus know while I was eating lunch.

I"m really surprised that Miko hasnt asked what it's like for Magnus and I to be dating because by now they all know. Although Ive noticed that our friendship isnt like it used to be. It's kind of like she's replaced me with Bulkhead. I feel like I"m losing her and I dont know how long she's going to be staying in the U.S. I need to talk to her.

I will have to talk to her later tonight and see how she feel about it. She may not even have noticed. Once basketball was over I just put my clothes I wore to school in my backpack and just put my OSIRS on and walked out of the gym.

I was almost to the front of the school when I saw Magnus was sitting there. I wonder what he did the whole time that I was in practice. Maybe he went back to base. Surely he didnt stay here all day. I hop into the passenger side and set my bag down on the floor board.

"Hey Magnus how was your day?" I asked.

"It was good how was yours Ella?" He asked

"It was great so did you sit out here all day?" I asked.