Chapter 44 Patch

Ultra Magnus P.O.V

We were returning to base when I felt pain and fear through my spark bond with Starblaze.

Sweetspark what is wrong?

Sweetspark?

Starblaze?

Answer me!

I tried time after time but still no answer. SHe's hurt or in trouble. "Ratchet send me a ground bridge to Starblazes home hurry." I told him. "what is wrong Commander?" Optimus asked. "Something's wrong with Starblaze she wont answer me." I told him as the ground bridge was up. I transformed into my truck and quickly drove through. Once I arrived I was shocked to see Starblaze house up in smoke. Firetrucks and cops all over the place and two ambulances. Luckly they were too busy to notice the green portal.

I spotted Starblaze parked infront of her house. I stopped by her. "Starblaze?" I asked. No answer. I then saw a fireman carrying Starblaze holoform from behind the house. She didnt seem to be unconsious.

I activated my holofome and walked over to him." That's my gf what happend here?" I asked. "We dont really know, the house was destroyed by something big that's for sure. Mr. and Mrs. Blaze are unfortunetly dead, Ella is fine and the exchange student seems to be missing at the moment." He said.

"Is she okay for me to take her?" I asked. "yes here." he handed her to me. I gently placed her holoform into her car. I then attached a chain to the front of her bumper and attached the other end to the back of my hitch.

I pulled her while I drove back to the base. Once I pulled into the base and transformed the others were looking at me like what happend?"She's unconious, from what I do not know but..." I stopped speaking.

"What is it Ulra Magnus?" Optimus asked. "Uh Starblaze house was up in smoke it looked like it got hit by a bunch of blasts. Her parents are dead, and there's no sign of Miko." I told them. They all gasped and looked sad torwards Starblaze's sleeping form.

"Miko is at Raph's house studying, he's helping her." Bee said.  That is good to hear, but of Starblazes parents she is going to be devasted.

"do you think it was the cons?" Bee asked. "I dont think I know." I said. "As do I. from the blast you are talking about nothing else could have made them." Optimus agreed. "When Starblaze awakens we must be there for her." OPtimus added. The other's nodded.

It was now 10:00 am in the morning when I heard Starblaze stir. I walked over to her car form. She then transformed but fell, I caught her in my arms. "Oh sorry I have ever slept in my car form it has put my legs to sleep as well." She stated.

"It's is alright sweetspark how are you feeling?" I asked. She seemed to go still, like she was frozen on the spot. "Sweetspark?" I asked gently. "The-there gone. My parents their dead. and Miko I couldnt find her. It hurts so bad Magnus." She studdered out at first.

"Miko is fine, she was at Raph's house studying." I assured her. She just nodded her head. She was so sad but I knew I had to be there for her like I always will.  I knew she was hurting, I could feel it in my spark. I wanted to do more for her but I didnt know what else I could do besides be there for her.

"Does everyone know?" She asked. "Yes they do. We are going to find out whoever did this to your parents and make them pay." I told her. I watched the other come in as I said that. "Yeah were gonna make them pay sis." Bee said. "they aint getting away with this?" Bulkhead siad. She slightly grinned. "I appreciate that guys but revenge isnt the answer, if I were to take revenge or you to take revenge on the culprit who did this, does that make us any better? Whether it was a con or not we cant let hate and revenge consume us. It would only draw us to the darkness to which all decepticons fall master to. But I see no harm in kicking the tailpipe of the person who did it." She proud said.

Such wise words for such a young femme.

__________________________________________________________________________________

Ratchet P.O.V.

I admit I was wrong to persude Starblaze into interfacing with Magnus and I feel guilty. After what she has just been through I was shocked to hear her words of wisdom. She had become more mature for her still young age. She someday if the day ever comes would be perfect to be the next prime.

__________________________________________________________________________________

Starblaze P.O.V.

I still felt so numb, so hurt, so broken. But I wasnt alone, I had the autobots and Magnus to help me along the way. To be there for me, to care for me. To love me. My team and my friends, no my family.

I was just sitting on the medical berth when Optimus walked up to me. "Starblaze would you please follow me to my berthroom please." He said. I nodedd, got up and walked after him. Magnus raised an eyebrow at me. I just shrugged and continued to follow Optimus.

Once we reached his room he let me in first then shut the door after him. "Starblaze I want to tell you that I am so sorry for your loss and that we the autobots and I will always be here for you.For whenever you need us." HE said. "Thank you Optimus that means alot to me." I told him

"I know you know of the bond you share with your mate, but do you know of a sire bond?" He asked. I nodded. "I know I will never be able to replace your dad Starblaze but I would like to be your adoptive Sire." He said. He shocked me but I was honored.

"Yes Optimus I would like that very much." I told him. "As would I." He said. He opened his chastis plates and removed a part of his spark. I opened my chastis plates and he placed his spark fragment into my spark. I then took a piece of mine and put it into his spark.

I Immediatly felt the warmth of his emotions sending comfort to through our now parent/child bond. I smiled and so did he. "Thank you Oppi, or dad, or Optimus. Whichever you like to be called." I said. "Dad or Oppi will do just fine with me." He said. We then walked out togather.

He walked to the computer and I walked over by Magnus. "So what was that I felt?" He asked. "Optimus asked to be my adoptive dad." I told him. He looked surprised but happy for me.

It still hurt because it just happend but I know that I will get through this.

Sorry it's so short I couldnt think. Next will be better.