Chapter 45 Rengeneration

Starblaze P.O.V.

The bots were telling Jack, Raph and Miko about the rebuild of cybertrion. "I might not be the first human on cybertron but Hello exchange student." Miko said. "So you guys could really be going home soon?" Raph asked slightly sad. I knew where this was going.

"Dont worry Raph you'll come visit once we get our place set up, he'll bunk with us right Bulk?" Miko said. "Ugh Miko." Bulkhead said. "you are taking me with you right?" Miko questioned. Bulkhead's face looked torn. "Arent we getting ahead of ourselves here? Not only to do have a method of reaching cybertron but starscream now has full control of the omega keys to make a way for us to return to our home." Ratchet said.

"As far as we know." Optimus stated. "you think starscream has rejoined the cons?" Smokescreen asked. "He may have used the omega keys to buy back megatrons favor." Arcee said. "Hmmph without trying to sell them to the highest bidder? It wouldnt surprise me if he tried to contact us." Ratchet said.

Then somone was calling. "Okay that's weird." Bulkheahd said. "is it starscream?" Arcee asked. "No it is dreadwing and he wants to meet." Ratchet said. Dreadwing? I dont think Ive ever met him.

Ratchet opened up a ground bridge and all bots went through except Ratchet and I. "Starblaze can I talk to you?" Ratchet said. I nodded and followed him done the hall to where no one would be albe to hear us talk.

Once we reached far enough down the hall we stopped. "Starblaze I"m sorry I never meant any harm as to what I said. I never meant for you to interface, I figured you wouldnt listen to me." Ratchet said.

"Of course I would listen to you, okay well sometimes. I look up to you Ratchet, sure your cranky but your smart and wise. And I know you prob wont admit this but I will, you are a great friend. Plus we didnt interface we had sex. I was ready for that." It told him.

"YOu had what?" He yelled. "hey we did what humnas call sex it's the same as interfacing you knw what it means." I mused. "I know what it means." He huffed. "I accept your apology by the way." I told him.

He nodded and we walked back to the main entrance were we saw the other come through with Oppi(Optimus) Holding a huge hammer. He was smiling about it too, kind of like a kid with a new toy." It's now star saber but I bet it would be megatrons sword. And put some dents into that ugly mug of his." Smokescreen said.

"It's not that kind of hammer." Arcee told him. "With the decepticons in possesion of all 3 omega keys,the more aprociate it will be to use the forge to create our own." Ratchet said. I was looking at Oppi but I wasnt really paying attention until Bulkhead said"huh you lost me."

"He has yet to discover that the keys are for the omega lock." Oppi said. "wait omega lock?" Bulkhead said. " Now youve lost me." Arcee said. "This lock could be anywhere on earth." Ratchet said. "Actually it is on cybertron." Oppi said.

"What?" All bots said but me. "I must work quickly." Oppi said. He went down in the basement I think. "is it just me or has Optimus been acting strange ever since that messege from alpha trion?" Arcee asked.

"Kind of." Bee said. "yeah he has been keeping things from us." Bulkhead said. "Even Ratchet is out of the loop." Arcee stated. "Well give me one good reason why Optimus couldnt trust his own teamates?" Bulkhead said.

"Because if he had megatron would have pulled it out of my head with his patch." Smokescreen enter the convo with. I could feel through Oppi and I's bond that he was just thinking of the others and trying to keep them safe.

"Megatron has discovered what the omega keys are used for. We must embark with every resource at our deposial." Oppi said. Arcee, Magnus, Smokescreen, Bulk, and Bee  went into the storage chambers and got all the relics that they had collected and came back in.