Chapter 38 Out of the past

Ella P.O.V.

I woke up suddenly to a loud sound, it was still dark out side that I could see. I checked my phone and it ready 3:00am. What in the world could that be? I grabbed my flashlight and turned it on. I was the only one home that I could see. I knew mom had the night shift and maybe dad had to go for an accident. Miko had told me she was gonna stay at the base last night to be there for Bulkhead.

I slowly crept down the stairs with my flashlight infront of me. I should have brought my bat with me. I"m an idiot. I'll just alert Magnus if anything happens. I got down to the kitchen and turned on the light but I saw a shadow and I screamed. The shadow came at me, and I hit it and made contact. I dont where I hit but I heard a crack.

Must have been the nose. I tried to run back to my room but the attacker grabbed me by my sides and threw me against the wall. It cause the mirror above to fall ontop of me. The glass shattered right when it hit me, so all the glass cut my skin. I could feel blood running down my arms and legs.

I got a glimse of the attacker, it was the guy in the alley that tried to rape me that they never found."Because of you I have had to go into hiding you little brat." He told me. "Who are you? and how did you find my house?" I asked. "I followed you of course and now I'm going to finished what I started with you." He said and I paled.

Magnus!!!

What is it Ella? Are you alright?

No the guy that tried to rape me in that alley is in my house and now he's here to finnish the job. Help activate holoform. hurry.

I"m coming Ella.

I was trying to back away from the guy but he kept coming forth every back step I took. "I'm going to ruin that little sweet innocent body of yours for anyone else." He said.

"Your not going to touch me you nasty pervert." I yelled at him. He came at me then and pulled my hair. I kicked him where the sun dont shine, he groaned but still managed to punch me in the face. Pain exploded on my cheek. It knocked me down a bit but I got up and kicked him in the stomach, then he slapped me in the face. I licked my lips and tasted blood already.

I"m a bloody mess, good thing I"m not on my period right now. Okay not a good time to think about that Ella. I cursed myself cause the next hit I recieved was in my ribs.

It knocked me to the ground. I heard the front door try to break open. I hope Magnus gets here soon because I wont be able to take him if he tried to rape me again. The guy had started to undo his jeans when the front door burst open knocking it off the hinges.

I let out a shakey breath because of the pain in my right side of ribs.

____________________________________________________________________________________

Ultra Magnus P.O.V.

When I Ella contacted me I could feel her fear spike beyond anything. Once I heard what was going on I activated my holoform and ran to the door. The door was locked and I didnt want to break their door but I had to if I wanted to save Ella.

I got the door open but not without breaking it. I'm glad I did because I saw Ella laying on the floor covered in her own blood with the man unbottoning his lower clothing. I saw red. I ran at the man and attacked him. I punched him over and over again.

"Yes please deputiy I will see you soon." I heard Ella say. She must have called someone who would get this guy. He was now unconious on the kitchen floor. I rushed to help Ella up. "Ella are you alrigh he didnt do anything really bad did he?" I asked worriedly.