Chapter 30 Nemesis Prime

Ella P.O.V.

        We were all currantly at the base all except Optimus, Miko, Raph, Jack and I were racing remote control cars. Raph's is a black and yellow one just like bee, Jack's is a a blue one, Miko's is a red one, and mine is a purple one. Raph was currantly beating us.

        We were trying to catch up to him when we all heard Agent F say" Prime do you read me?"

"I"m sorry Agent Fowler Optimus isnt here at the moment." Ratchet informed Agent F

"Then I"ll take that as a comfirmation that he's currantly trying to run me off the road." Agent F said.

We all looked shocked, no way Optimus would do that. "Agent Fowler that hardly seems likely." Ratchet told Agent F.

"tell that to my burning tredds." Agent F said.

"Bulkhead, BumbleBee with me. Ratchet open up a groundbridge please." Magnus said.

Ratchet opened one up and the said three went through.

Once through we all just kind of looked at each other. Finally I huffed and said "it's not him, Optimus wouldnt do that." No one else said anything just nodded their heads.

Arcee went just to see but came back unconious. She was starting to open her eyes when Ratchet was pointing the flashlight there and saying "That's it follow the light."

"uh..wait what?" Arcee said. "oh not the best choice of words Ratchet." Arcee also said as Ratchet and Bee helped her down from the energon chamber.

"Arcee are you alright?" Jack asked. "Sure, Except being blindsighted by Optimus." Arcee said. No way. "Didnt I tell you?" Agent F said.

"Impossible." Ratchet said. "I"m only reporting what I saw." Arcee told him. "Why would Optimus try to knock off Agent F?" Jack asked. "Maybe Optimus belives he's a decepticon all over again." Raph said worriedly. "Or he's been faking being a good guy all this time." Miko said.

"Cmon guys, Optimus would no way be a con, he was born  an autobot and he always will be." I told them. "If prime has gone off the rails then we have a serious problem." Agent F said.

"This is upsurd, a quick check for Optimus signal will reveal that he was no where near your location tonight, In fact he's just returning now." Ratchet said.

We saw Optimus drive up and transform. Magnus picked me up and held me close to his spark Protectively.

Magnus,Bee, Bulk, and Arcee ready their stance. Optimus looked at us all and said "Is something wrong?" the said bots all looked at each other then back to him. "We were just wondering where you were you have been?" Arcee said. "We havent been able to reach you." Bulkhead said.

"I have been outside of a communication range." Optimus said as he turned into his side. Everybot but Ratchet transformed their arms into blasters aimed at Optimus. 'woah' and 'easy' is what I heard from Bulk and Arcee.

"In a subturainin energon deposit." Optimus said as he showed us a piece of energon and the other hand was raised up as a surrender. the bots looked at each other again deciding if he was the reall deal.

"Cmon it's our guy cant you tell?" Jack said. The bots lowered their weapons and turn them back into their hands. "Were sorry." Arcee said. "Dont blame them prime I was attacked earlier tonight by a big rig that wore a striking resemblence to you." Agent F told Optimus.

Who would do that and why Optimus?

I was sitll in Magnus arms, which didnt bother me at all. I loved being in his arms and close to his spark. My favorite place to be.