Chapter 42 Hard Knocks

Ultra Magnus P.O.V.

I was kind of worried when I woke up from recharge to not see Starblaze beside me but then I realized she was at home. She contacted me before she went to school tho. I walked into the mainpart of the base to see everyone there.

"I"m going to be a great warrior someday, like Optimus." Smokescreen bosted. "Well train hard and get some wisdom along the way and I"m sure it will happend." Bulkhead said. "and no recklessness."I added. "Oh it will, it's my destiny." Smokescreen said.

"Oh yeah?" Bee said. "HOw so?" Arcee asked. "One min im on secrutiy and then next thing I know im all the way across the galaxy and I end up under Optimus' command. That's got to mean somehting." Smokescreen stated.

"We get it smokescreen, your special were lucky to have you." Arcee said sarcasticly. "All I"m saying is Ive come a long way and this is one oppertunity I dont want to mess up." He said again. "Autobots the next icicon cord. has been decoded. Ratchet ready the groundbridge." Optimus said.

"Last one to the omega key has to srubb the energon tanks a week." Smokescreen said as he walked away. "Didnt know we were keeping score." Arcee huffed towards us. "Arcee, Bumblebee, Ultra Magnus  prepare to roll out." Optimus said. "Yes." Bee said.

"wait what about me... I mean me and bulkhead? And Starblaze why isnt she here?' Smokescreen said. "Because she isnt fit for battle yet." I told him. "Well says you, you should have seen the moves she was pulling on breakdown and those cons. she was hot on fire." Smokescreen said.

I had to hold in my growl torwards him about calling my femme hot. Only I can do that. "You will remain here in the avent I am able to decode another when the other return." Optimus said as he turned back towards the computer.

"Optimus is right considering the very fate of cybertron is at stake response time is critical." Ratchet explained to smokescreen.

Bee, Arcee and I all went throught the groundbridge.

___________________________________________________________________________________

Starblaze P.O.V.

I was a little sadden by the fact that I didnt get to see Magnus after school but I had homework and basketball to catch up on. I heard from him this morning before I left for school but that is it. I wont be able to go to base today as well because Ive got more homework to do. I was surrantly sitt in my 2nd period english when I get hit in the head by a piece of paper.

I turned to look where it came from and it was none other than Vince. He was smirking at me and pointing at the note. I picked it up and opened it for it to say:

I think we got off on the wrong foot and Id like to apologize by asking you to come over to my house later and playing some video games with me. If you dont think I will make Raphael's life a living hell.

Vince.

Ugh I was grossed out but what can I do? I dont want him to bully Raph even more than he already does. I know he doesnt just want to play video games, I'll just have to beat him in his own game.

I wrote back on the note with:

okay but no funny bussiness.

I wasnt actually going to go in his house, after school I was going to follow him there but beat him to a pulp in his own front yard. yeah that sounds like a plan.

The day went on and then when my last class was over I got a text:

Starblaze I hate to bother you at school but We might need you here in case of back up. all though I dont like it.

I will be right there.

I texted back.  The last bell rang letting me know that school was over and I heard to my locker to put my books away. I was actually caught up on my homework that I didnt have any tonight.

When I closed my locker Vince was standing there smirking. Of course how could I forget. "Meet me at my house. Just follow me if you dont know where its at.See there sweetcheeks." He said and walked off. I followed slowly behind him.

I dont know which cheeks he was talking about but I hope it wasnt my behind ones.

I walked out of the school and got into my supposed car and followed vince to his house. Once we got there we both got out and he was fixing to put his hand on my lower back when I turned around and pushed him away from me.

"Hey what's wrong sweetie I thought we were gonna have some fun?" Vince smirked. "Im not your sweetie and Im not gonn be playing nay games with you. You are gonna stay away from Raph, Jack, and Miko if you know what's good for you."I told him.

"Cmon dont you want to strip that vcard of yours. I promise I"ll be gentle." He cooed. I punched him right there knocking him to the ground holding his nose. "I am already spoken for and I dont want you anywhere near that and like I said you will stay down if you know what's good for you and away from my friends." It old him as I walked back to my v mode and drove off towards the base.

The nerve of that guy! All he wanted was to get into my pants. Gah I should have realy ripped him a new one. One I got to the base and transformed. I saw everyone standing around the computer trying to see where the third omega key was. Magnus informed me of it this morning. I saw everyone but smokescreen.

I didnt see him on the way here so maybe he was in his berthroom. the computer said that smokescreen was the key. "He might be endanger find him and send a ground bridge." Optimus said. We all transformed and drove in different directions.

I drove on the road that I came too and saw smoke coming this way with lasebeak firing at him. "Smoke look out." I yelled as I transformed and started shooting at laserbeak. Smoke transformed as well.

.:Starblaze to base I am with Smokescreen. come to where we are:. I commed to base. "Your in danger smoke we gotta get out of here." I told him. "What do you mean?" He asked. "No time to explain now." I said as I kept firing at laserbeak. He was so small and fast.

We were still firing at him when we were hit by a very powerful blast. We landed beside each other with a groan. I could barely open my eptics and it seemed it was the same for smoke but we could still see Soundwave standing there. Then a ground bridge opened up behind Soundwave.

I saw the autobots but it was too late to get to smokescreen as soudnwave was pulling both of of through their portal. "Magnus.." I said slowly as my eye site dimmed. "Starblaze." I heard Magnus scream before nothing.