Chapter 46 Darkest Hour

Ultra Magnus P.O.V

What is Optimus going to do? We have to save them. "Starscream." Megatron ordered. Starscream laid Starblaze down and said "Jack. it's time to come out and play." "Go ahead the Autobots were prepared to sacifice themselves for my planet I'll do the same for theirs." Jack said. "Met too." Miko said. "mmhmm." Raph said but he gulped.

"If my desicsion dooms the future for the autobot cause then so be it. But I will never forsake our human allies and my daughter." Optimus said as he stuck his star saber in the ground and walked back to us. I transformed my blasters back into my servo's seeing as I didnt have a relic.

Arcee took the apex armor off and threw it as well. Same with Bulkhead, Smokescreen and Bee. "Now if you please the omega keys." Megatron said holding out his servo."One at a time." He added. Knockout went first.

Bulkhead and Knockout walked towards each other."If I dont get the girl I'll make you eat this key." Bulkhead said as he threw knockout the key. 'Your welcome." Knockout said as he handed Bulkhead Miko. "Get scrapped." MIko countered.

Bee went next. Then Arcee went next. "Now please the next key for your so called daughter Optimus. Or you know I think I may just keep her, she would make a very good decepticon and a very good carrier for my decepticon airs." Megatron said. No he will not.

Smokescreen was holding the last key. He went forward without question and handed the key over, Pushed starscream aside and picked Starblaze up and carried her back over here. I wanted to hold her but I knew if we were to get attacked I would be more suited for battle then smokescreen. He would keep her safe.

"Blaze wake up, cmon girl." I heard Smokescreen say. SHe didnt answer but all I heard was a groan from her. SHe would be waking soon. A groundbridge opened up and cons came through surrounding us. We readied our blasters.

Megatron is going to make earth like a new cybertron.Optimus grabbed his star saber an started fighting back. "Smokescreen while Starblaze remains unconsious dont under any circumstances put her down." I ordered him. "Ill protect her with my life." Smokescreen said.

Optimus and I started fight cons , he sliced off Megatrons arm with his star saver and then stabbed the omega lock. Destroying it for the better of earth, then for our world. It was the right thing to do.

"Ratchet please open the space bridge." Optimus commed Ratchet solemly. Soon our space bridge opened up we all ran through.

"the children? And Starblaze? What happened?" Ratchet asked. Smokescreen walked over to me and handed me Starblaze. I felt better with her in my arms, although I knew she would be fine with Smokescreen.

No one said a word. "Somebody say something." Ratchet said. "Optimus.. destroyed the omega lock." Bulkhead finally said. "what? You did.." Ratchet started. "what was nesscary. There was no time for another prolonged battle. Not with earth in imentant danger." Optimus spoke.

"so you destroyed the only device in any universe capable of restorying our home? Optimus..We needed that." Ratchet spoke breathlessly. "You werent there Doc, and it's not your place to second guess a battlefield decision." Smokescreen said.

"It most certainly is.There had to be another way." Ratchet yelled. "It  wasnt that simply Ratchet." Jack said. "Megatron was using the omega lock to destroy the earth." Raph said. "Optimus saved our planet." Miko agreed.

"What about our planet?All of our struggles and energon spills, countless sacrifices. All for nothing?!" Ratchet yelled again. "Right decision or wrong, what's done is done. but we have another problem here on this world. The cons just changed the rules when they put Jack, Miko and Raph into play." Arcee said.

I heard a groan inmy arms and Starblaze started to wake up. "Sweetspark are you alright?" I asked.

"Yeah fine, I had a power nap after that hit to the helm.I"m fine, you can put me down now hun." She said. I gently let her down. "You okay Blaze?" smokescreen asked her. She nodded. they fist pumped each other which is what she said that her and Miko used to do.

"Prime, the pentagon is about to go deaf con 1 I need to know what were dealing with." Agent F came on the comp. "To what are you referring to Agent Fowler?" Optimus asked questionly.

"Maybe you should take a look outisde." Agent F said. "Ratchet, watch the children." Optimus said. "Including my sparkling." he added. "Your sparkling?" Ratchet asked. "Yes I am Starblaze is my adoptive sparkling." Optimus replied before we all followed him to the roof.

___________________________________________________________________________________

Starblaze P.O.V.

"When did this happend?" Ratchet turned and asked me. "Uh after my parents died he asked me." I told him. He looked a little shocked.  When then heard firing going on outside the base. "What's that?" I asked. "THat's what I'd like to know." Ratchet said. "What's happening?" Jack asked. "What's going on out there?" Ratchet asked Oppi as he and the others had walked back in.

"The decepticons have invaded Jasper." Oppi said. Apparrnetly Wheeljack had joined the fight as well. "Ratchet prepare to bridge everyone out of here."Oppi said. "Were abandoning the base?" Ratchet asked.

Where will we go? "The base is lost, Wheeljack and Agent F can only hold them off so long. BumbleBee and Raphael you will depart first." Oppi said. Were spiltting up?! "Your spiltting us up?" Raph said. "shouldnt we stick togather?" Jack asked. "All for one and one for all."MIko added.

Oppi said we were defiantly spiltting up. Raph and bee went through the ground bridge. Then Bulk and Miko through another one. Lastly Arcee and Jack. All that was left was Magnus, Smoke, Ratchet, Oppi and I.

"Smokescreen, Starblaze you will go togather." Oppi said. He touched my cheek and I hugged him. He hugged me back. I knew extactly what he was doing. He didnt think he was going to make it back alive. I have to go back for him.

"I cant leave her with all do respect Optimus." Magnus said. "She will be better off with Smokescreen, if the cons by chance capture you with her and find out you share emotions with each other they wont hesitate to harm her." Oppi said. I hugged and kissed Magnus. I pointed towards my spark and said" I love you and I will be with you always." "As I you."

Smoke and I went through the groundbridge. "Look smoke I need the phase shifter. Oppi is planning to die along with the base. I cant allow that." I told him. "I was thinking the same thing bestie." He said.

Once we thought it was long enough we went back through the ground bridge into the side of the base and Smoke turned on the phase shifter.

To be continued.

Okay this is the end of the second book for the season 2 of Transformers prime. Be on the look out for the next and finally  book of the steele books, it will be called Love of Steele. It will contain the season 3 of Transformers prime. Thank you for all the views, likes and comments(: