Chapter 8

The day of the Androids had come. Everyone met near a tree where they were waiting for any signs of Androids.

"Who's baby is that Bulma?" Krillin asked confused as Bulma was carrying a baby.

"Believe it or not, this is mines and Vegeta. Meet Trunks," Bulma said happily in which there was a loud "WHAT" except Gohan, Picollo and Vegeta.

"Shut it," Vegeta said annoyed.

"So tell us who was that teen?" Krillin asked curiously. They all turned to Gohan for answers. He began to sweat drop. So much pressure!

"Okay okay. That teenager was from the future and he told all about the Android thing but I can't tell you his name," Gohan explained.

"The future? I don't think that's possible," Bulma said. Just then a big explosion was heard in the city. Everyone turned to look.

"I think they are there," Gohan said and everyone agreed. They then flew to that area leaving Bulma and her son.

Just as they arrived they saw two people. One was round and had a pointy... Hat? And one was old and thin. Weird Androids.

"I see you've finally show up. Let me introduce myself, I'm Doctor Gero," the old guy named Gero introduced himself. "And this is Android 20"

I'm sorry but this may not be like the real thing.

"Cut the crap Android!" Vegeta yelled and launched to 21 and a fight started. Gohan was about to launch at Gero but a crystal ball appeared beside him. He sighed at this and tap on the ball.

*Gohan I need you to come to the Palace* it was Dai.

"Grandpa there's a real fight here. Please change the date or time," Gohan whined and everyone was confused.

*What I'm going to say is very important. And you shouldn't interfere in mortal business*

"But--" he was cut off by a portal appearing beside him.

*I shall not repeat*

"Yes Grandpa...I hope you guys can take care of this," Gohan said to the fighters and entered the portal which closed behind him.

Gohan's POV

I got out of the portal and I was at the throne room of the Omni Palace. Grandpa was there but uncle Zeno wasn't there.

"Good you are here. There's something important we need to discuss," Grandpa said with a serious face. I nodded a little bit nervous.

"Have you unlocked a Ki yet? Beside the Saiyan one," Grandpa asked and I shook my head.

"No"

"Seems your mother has been baby-ing," Grandpa said and I sweat dropped. Baby-ing is a harsh word.

"Umm she said I shouldn't be a fighting maniac like dad. And who would oppose to her word," I said and he sighed.

"I too wouldn't dare. To any of your aunts. But I will train you now to see if you have any progress. She wouldn't know right?" Grandpa said and I gulped.

"R-right," this is going to be one hell of training. I can feel it in my bones.

Universe 10
No POV

Goku sighed as he drank tea along with Kusu and Zamasu. It was peaceful but something felt strange. The day had not be easy.

"What is with this tension?" Zamasu asked breaking the silence. "Did you get into a fight or something?"

Goku placed his cup down and looked up at Zamasu. "I'm... Worried. I feel as if something will happen"

"I the s--" Kusu gasped as her cup fell and shattered. Goku stoop up immediately.

"Kusu are you alright?"

"Gohan.... There's something wrong with Gohan!" by that statement Goku quickly teleported the three into the Omni Palace in which they felt Gohan's energy.

There he was, on the ground as he grasped for precious air. A few more seconds and he could have died but Dai was quick to heal him to whatever was wrong.

"Gohan!" Kusu screamed as she saw her little son on the ground now unconscious. She looked at her father in fear and somewhat hatred. "What did you do to him?!!"

I'm so sorry for not updating. I had nothing in mind as you all know. Hope u liked it.

Instant out 😜