Athena-versal War P-2

No POV

"We have to avenge Goku," Zenny said with anger.

"I agree," Zeno agreed. They both transformed to their final form. After that they fused to one being and the multiverse trembled at their power.

"Zeru will pay!" Zeno said loudly. "He'll pay!!!"

Universe 4

"Fianally obliterated that stupid Majin," Beerus said grinning as he just hakaid Kid Buu into nothing. Just then he felt something sharp through his torso. He looked down and it was a hakai blade.

"Damn mouse!"

"Goodbye Beerus hehehe. Hakai," Beerus disantigrated into nothing. The hakai blade then disappeared.

"Finally got rid of Beerus," the squeaky voice of Quitela said. He then laughed evilly. Just then Pocolo appeared next to Quitela and he did the same thing that he did to Beerus.

"Now I'm the only spy"

You all know what happened to Whis. He went domain on the spot where they were grieving for Cus.

With Zenia 2

I was now fighting Dan. Whom I known as my trusted friend and family has betrayed me. He says he does this because he loves me. I rather die than love someone like him.

Dai 2

"We meet again Father," Merno said with an evil smile. "You understand I have grown stronger yes? Stronger to match you"

"Yes now stop talking and fight," Dai said and launched to Merno with a punch.

Time skip

Dai had done with Merno in his full form powered up to Angel Final Instict.

"To think I created him, raised him, loved him then he turned Fallen and that caused me to kill him. I do not think that will ever be out of my mind," he said worn out. It was a hard battle and he's weak right now. He then teleported away.

With Zenia

"Universal seed my foot. Trying to overthrow my brother than you get it," Zenia said as she placed her foot on Hearts torso. She was also hurt. Very much. She then made a Omni blade and shoved it at Hearts' heart. He disantigrated onto nothing and Zenia smiled eyes closed^^

"Fianally!" as she thought she was done a fist took impact of her guts and she spat out blood.

"Pathetic Gods can't annihilate simple mortals. I'll do it for you after I end you," we all know who said that. Merged Zamasu. As he was going to sent another punch it was blocked by a hand. It was Zeru and he crushed Zamasu's hand leading to his purple slime. Zeru sent a punch to his guts and Zamasu died at that spot. He then disantigrated his body and turned to the trembling Zenia. He made an violet blue Omni blade out of his ki.

"P-please don't do this," Zenia said and Zeru's eyes turned normal. He had a sad face in place.

"I'm sorry," he slashed the air and there was a bright light.

Zenia's POV

I opened my eyes to see myself at the Omni Palace. I was between Angela, Maria and Diego. Maria was quick to heal me. I then stood up weakly and she was my support.

"What happened dear?" Angela asked worriedly.

"I defeated Hearts but I was faced with someone else. Somehow Zeru appeared and killed him. Instead of killing me also he sent me here," I explained and Maria gave a sigh.

"Seems he still has good inside of him. If Isabella was here she would help us very much"

"I don't understand. Isa and brother got along very well in the past. Why didn't you tell them they were twins? We were siblings?" I asked and Angela sighed.

"Observing Relisa she gets easily angry. Like you and your siblings. When you and Zeno heard about your parents death you became angry and wipex out the entire three multiverses. I had to reverse time and karate chop you to passing out," Angel lied. Knowing the exact reason to separate the two. She had planned it with Rena the first Omni Queen. To protect Divinity and the rest of the omniverses.

"Meaning even in her human form she was still powerful and Omni?"

"Yes"

With Y/n

"HAKAI!!!" Y/n shouted firing a hakai wave that disantigrated Cell. She fell in the ground worn out and slept there. The villagers of the planet took her in and treated her as she recovered slowly.

With Athena
Her POV

God I wish Whis was here to kiss me now. This Zakumi is same to Zamasu. Brother told me all about Zamasu.

Justice, devine, godly and mortal hatter. Fera was the one who finished him off. She was very annoyed hearing him preach and preach about hid Devine self.

'Was tiring wasn't it?' I asked Fera through my mind.

'Very much. It has been long since I had a real battle. Whis is nothing'

'Yeah yeah'

With Zenia 2
No POV

"Love me and you'll leave," I was down and Dan looked at me. I'll never love him. Suddenly he was punched by... Dai and sent flying. Dai approached me holding me in his arms and I blushed.

"Be my Valentine"

"Seriously at a time like this. Of course I'll be you Valentine," Zenia said smiling. I should have published this at Valentines but I got delayed

"Ahhhhh!!!!" we heard Dan scream and when we looked it was Zeru.

"Never hurt my sister. Whatever dimension she's from," Zeru said before pulling Dan's head off and threw it. He then teleported away leaving the two love birds confused.

With Dai

Dai flied around space knowing Zeru will confront him. The thing about Isabella still bothered him. Just as he thought Zeru appeared looking angry.

"You couldn't protect her," he launched with a punch that connected with Dai and he was sent flying. Dai transformed to his full form and powered up to Angel Instinct. Zeru powered to his Omni Instinct and they began at it. Exchanging blows, kicks and that. Zeru powered to 50% and was overpowering Dai. Zeno joined the fight out of nowhere.

The real war has started.

I'm so waiting to publish the next chapter. Sorry for not updating, been busy with school and f*cking chores. Hope u liked it.

Instant out 😜