Chapter 5

Goku and Kusi started to date. And of course Goku trained and mastered his Omni energy after years. They had a child named Gohan and the Priest of course was happy for them.

When Gohan was 5 he wanted to go to Earth. His parents agreed after an intense conversation. He teleported there after the agreement but sending him with a shrinkable staff to protect himself and an orb to call, all hidden among Gohan's satchel.

Gohan's POV

I teleported to Earth to the most powerful energy. Indeed that is reckless but I'm curious to what strong beings could be in this planet. I found myself at a tiny island with a house written Kamehameha. Weird much.

I looked around and spotted humans and a... Saiyan?

The bald human with six spots on his head was punched gravely by the Saiyan in which he was sent flying, crashing to the house. I hurried to their side starting to worry about them. A trait I got from my mother. There was also a blue haired woman, a grandpa and that baldy.

"What's your problem Saiyan. This isn't even your planet," I yelled knowing very well that I shouldn't interfere in mortal business.

Everyone was but puzzled. A little child in front of them. The Saiyan just chuckled.

"Hahaha. What are you going to do about it brat," he said underestimating my power. That shall be a bad move.

"GET AWAY YOU'LL GET KILLED!!" the woman yelled.

I unwrapped my tail from my waist. They were shocked especially the humans.

"You can't be Kakarot..... You must be his son," he stated a litt surprised himself. "What dammed woman did he get himself in bed with! Haha"

"Yes I am his son. And leave this planet before I end your existence," I said starting to feel angered at how he addressed my mother.

"You don't know who I am. I'm your uncle Raditz. Kakarot's brother," he said laughing.

"I couldn't care less. Although I can give you a chance since I'm not a bad person," I stated and made a barrier around him.

I then made a orb and called Dad. I told him everything about this Saiyan proclaiming that he is my uncle. He immediately appeared. I then made the barrier around Raditz disappear.

"What was that brat!!" he shouted.

"You must be the one who proclaims he's my brother. Although I remember nothing of my past....," dad said.

"You've grown Kakarot. Indeed you have. I was here to take control over this one but I might leave it be if you come join me and my fellow Saiyans to defeat the tyrant named Frieza and rule the galaxies with us. Until Saiyans reign supreme," he said proudly.

"I couldn't care less. Joining some simple dimwits in a plan that would surely not suffice would he a waste of my precious time," dad said having gotten his foul language from my mother and uncle Zamasu as I've heard.

"Then take this!!" Raditz shouted and threw an energy wave at me.

The humans were shocked and thought I was going to die. When the energy wave reached me I blocked it without a problem. Raditz was indeed shocked. I launched forward and punched him in his guts which damaged him and he fell to the ground.

"P-please don't k-kill m-me. I p-promise i-i will leave," he begged.

"Hmph, quite pathetic. I'll let you go," I said and turned around. As I turned another energy blast was heading for me but I flicked it to the sky.

I then blasted a wave at him which evaporated him without a sinch leaving nothing. The humans were shocked and couldn't comprehend what just happened.

"W-who are you?" the woman asked.

"I'm Gohan and this is my dad Goku," I introduced myself.

"Uhh...are you going to destroy this planet like that guy?" the grandpa asked.

"No"

"Well Gohan I need to leave for my duties. Since you want to stay here, you are sworn to protect this planet. Although do visit me and your mother  sometime," dad said before smiling. He gave a slight bow and teleported away.

The humans then introduced themselves. The blue haired woman is Bulma. The grandpa is Master Roshi. And the baldy is Krillin.

Bulma told me I can live with them and I agreed. This staying is going to be.... Interesting.

Since Gohan's mother is an angel. He of course is smart at a young age and has powers like his parents. He also is born with Omni KI and angel KI but they aren't activated yet. Hope you liked it.

Instant out 😜