Chapter 4

"What just happened?" Zamasu asked confused.

"Are you deaf. You just heard him didn't you?" Goku said rudely at the green Kai not liking him much after the rude greeting he have him.

"But how do you know him? And you treat him quite like... A friend?" Rumshii asked not really knowing how to word it out.

"I don't know why the gods are scared of him and little Zeno, my brother," Goku said.

"Brother?" the three asked shocked.

"Hm. Let me explain then...," Goku explained how he got there in the palace, how he stayed and trained there and how he achieved MUI at the age of 5. "...and I guess I'm here to learn how to control my Omni KI," Goku finished.

The three were shocked especially Zamasu. His opinion on mortals that they never will reach gods has started to change.

"Soo, would anyone show me around this universe? I'm curious to see, I have never been outside the palace," Goku said almost imagining how the other world's might be.

"Kusu you can show him around," Rumshii stated and the Angel nodded.

--Time Skip--

Two weeks passed and Goku and Cus returned to Rumshhi's palace.

In that past time they told themselves about each other. The Priest was right, they had lots in common. It was strange for Goku to meet someone like her. It was also strange to how he began to fall for her.

"Hey Kusu, do you want to spar?" Goku asked as she approached the Angel.

"I will love to know how much strong you're," Cus said smiling slightly which provoked a feeling in Goku that he didn't know.

They made their fighting stances. A fight began, fist to fist, elbow to elbow, and knee to knee. They basically had the same fighting style and almost the same tier power. But alas our Goku was defeated and Kusu took the championship.

"Your petty way of fighting makes me laugh," Kusu said feeling victorious as Goku sat down sighing.

"Darling must I remind you that we have the same fighting style," Goku said looking up at her with a smirk.

"I can change that anytime and show you how a real fight feels like. A dammed mortal turned deity can never reach me. Or yet in a thousand years of dreaming," Kusu said smirking herself.

"How did I begin to feel this way for someone so foul?"

"Hm?"

"You provoke a feeling in me. I cannot explain it for its the first time I've felt it. My hearts does not only beat faster after a fight, but also for you. It's quite strange is it not?" Goku stated looking in Kusu's eyes. She smiled, loving the innocence in the Saiyans boy.

At that moment Kusu got on her knees in front of Goku. She leaned closer to his face and kissed him softly. Goku was surprised at the sudden contact but placed his hand on her cheek and fell in the kiss.

"It's called love. If you love someone you want to spend the rest of your life with them. You want to protect them or Want to be protected by them. You can't even stop thinking about them. Well that's my knowledge on love," Kusu said with a soft smile and a soft blush.

"Then... I love you Kusu," Goku said blushing, feeling that indeed those words were fitting his mouth and heart.

"I love you too Goku," she said back.

"But those kissing me mean you want to have children with me?" Goku asked innocently.

Kusu got up quickly, blushing even more. "Are you an idiot or are you insane!! Of course I do not want to make children with you! You're basically a child!!"

"A kiss is a basic thing in sexual intercourse! You kissed me and you love me, so one we are going to have children"

"Go to hell dimwit!"

Unknown to them the Priest was watching through an orb. He was amused, he was never this eager to have grandchildren. And to how these two portray themselves would be quite interesting indeed. An innocent to a vulgar. My word it would be complicated.

Please comment and vote. Hope you liked it.

Instant out 😜

Edit: to all those readers commenting "damn fast", read it again and you'll see its no longer 2 days (my mistake there) but just 2 weeks (a bit better)