Chapter 9

====================================
This story is not about Gohan must I remind. It is about Goku, and you'll see how it goes. I'm just editing and I just wanted to build a bit of character development I guess.

====================================

Kusu's POV

I was making launch for myself when a spoon lifted on its own. I gave a confused look but soon understood as my sandwich made itself. I then smiled and and patted my stomach.

"You are a smart little one. You made your presence known so quickly," I said smiled but it soon faded. "If your Nana was here to see you now. To see her family"

I headed for the living room and sat down on the couch. When I was going to take a bite out of my sandwich a gust of energy came out of one of the rooms. I quickly teleported to the room where Gohan was in and I found him sitting there panicking. Energy was visible as his pupils changed colours and the purple and pink strips on his hair seemed to be taking all of the colour of his hair. I panicked.

"Mother!!" he cried out before flying towards me, catching me in a hug. I held him close, although after his coma he continued to grow he was still my little child. I felt the energy decrease as he calmed down under my soft hums.

"I'm so happy you're awake my baby," I said shedding a bit of tears.

"I'm sorry, I'm so sorry I shouldn't hav--"

"Shh, it was not about the interference Gohan. You'll be alright. You just need rest"

"Hmhm"

"I'll make sure that nothing happens to you ever again. I promise"

No POV

Dai was in his desk organising, signing and replying to letters from Divinity. Goku however was walking let and right in a slow pace, reading some papers.

The peaceful silence was of course broken by Dai placing his quilt down and sighing. Goku looked of his papers to him.

"Is there something wrong?"

"I can't focus on this. It is either some noble deity wants me to marry their daughter, sister or whatever. Or they want Kusu and Vasanna to take that place," Dai said looking up at Goku and the latter chuckled.

"That I would never allow, they might as well go to hell. But with you--"

"It's a simple no"

"You see lonely tho"

"It's to raise status, not about love"

"But it might be"

"Kakarot this is not negotiable"

"Yes sir," Goku finally gave up, hearing that names brings him chills. For he knows he is only called that when it's something important or he's in trouble. But of course the Zamasu in him, "Although I hadn't know you were this touched about this subject."

"Ah but of course it has to end with you," the Angel said sighing before pinching the bridge of his nose in frustration.

"Ind--" a sudden feeling of energy was felt which Goku turned serious as well as Dai. "Did you feel that?"

"Yes..."

"Thank gods above. Gohan has finally awaken"

-----------------------------------------------------------

"Father! Father just leave! Kusu leave!!" the angelic girl shouted as her skin was turning white, her hair black and her eyes pink. There were ruins around, some humanic kind of monsters, brutal monsters on the ground but still alive. The girl was in the middle of it all.

"Hasanna I'm not leaving you!" Dai screamed fear already clouding him, just like eons ago.

"I'm sorry," this Hasanna said before falling on her knees, succumbing to the change slowly reaching its end.

"Korn, Kora, get the kids to the portal!" Dai shouted and as said Korn and his twin took 10 year old Mojito and 7 year old Vados to the portal, as they witnessed an explosion  and seeing as their big sister and father are flown through the portal severely injured. But not Hasanna, she wasn't there.

She was gone.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Ah yes, this story is now going as how I want it. Hasanna, how sad for her. How said for Dai and his family. Well hope u liked it.

Instant Out