Sequal Chapter 2

No POV
Omni Palace

"She's just a child!! HOW is she flying?!" Goku shouted in horror as he saw her 4 day old daughter flying in her sleep.

"An extraordinary child," Kusu commented not really perplexed by the situation. "And shush you'll wake her! "

"Gohan and Goten didn't do this?!"

"Dad you were so excited that you wanted to train us while still infants. What's the difference?" Goten asked confused.

"She's a girl!!"

"Ohhhhh," they now knew what the fuss was about. Daddy is more softer for his first princess.

"Not actually that she had two literal halos but now she fly?! Yuri get down this instant!"

"This will never end would it?"

"No"

"Honey don't freet, it's not like the child will teleport away to a distance dimension"

"Why do you not freet. You did it for Goten and Gohan!"

"That's because I know what causes this and I was quite like this myself. We didn't realise I was pregnant when the war started but she gained more powers from the war by absorbing those of which were released. And not to mention the family's curse," Kusu said without a care in the world. Knowing her daughter was safe and sound was enough.

"What do you mean by curse?" Goku said turning to her with a confused expression.

"It's from my grandmother Angelina. Our grand uncle also has his own. Different types of curses but still under the same source which we don't really know. Uncle Derki got his own and father too. I took after father's curse and now it's Yuri. It'll go from generations. But its not a big deal, unless she can control herself when the time comes," Kusu stated and Goku looked at Yuri again and sighed.

"Those black eyes were part of this 'curse' you say?"

"Yes"

"Hm..."

"Will it hurt her, mom?" Gohan asked worried for his little new born sister.

"Me and her grandfather will teach her how to control herself," Kusu said.

"You didn't answer the question Kusu"

"Partly"

At that the child floated down and her father caught her in his arms and looked at her with worried eyes.

"Kusu.... I want nothing hurting my boys, or my little girl. So let's do our best to protect them!"

Oh gosh, I fear what this child would be. She'll literally be a spoiled princess just like all the Angels and Zeno. And with a daddy like this. But let's see where she'll take us. Hope u liked it.

Instant Out😜