Chapter 1

Hope you like it. It starts when Goku's parents send him by a pod...you know the story.

Kakarot's pod launched in space, heading to the peaceful green planet named Earth. Sent by the two Saiyans Bardock and Gine.

As it was in space, a vortex appeared and sucked the pod in. Warping it to another world. A giant gellyfish like planet with a temple on top.

Kakarot's pod landed crashing, that the he bumped his head knocking him out unconscious. The crash left a small crater given that the infrastructure of this temple or Palace was indeed strong.

Not much after the crash, the angel known as the Grand Priest teleported outside to investigate. The sound had alarmed him but the low energy level did not. So he wasn't on guard that much. He found the pod inside the crater, opened it and was surprised to see a mortal of child.

This was unusual but he took the infant in his arms to firm that he was indeed a normal mortal.

"Hello little one. How did you end up here?" he asked the sleeping infant and materialized his staff. He looked through it and found the answers he needed.

The grand priest feeling the little one in his arms brought him back memories, when he would hold his little children and kiss h-- no, those memories a past.

But this child is now, its present. As he was looking at the Saiyan infant with loving eyes, Zeno had suddenly appeared before them which the grand priest did not notice.

"Who's that?" he asked seeing the baby in the Priests arms. The Priest noticed now and looked up at Zeno. He then started to explain what he saw in his scepter.

"You like him. So we can keep him," the small king said pinching looking at the Saiyan with curiosity.

"i--um yes your majesty. He reminds me of my Angels when they were infants. But are you certain we should keep him?" the Priest asked with a somewhat unreadable tone.

"Yes I'm certain. He'll be a perfect play mate once he's older!"

"I see. Then what shall we call him? His original name, if you prefer, is Kakarot"

"I don't like it. Kakarot... sounds like carrot,"the king stated before an idea came to his mind. "Go... Ku. Goku! Let's call him Goku. It means eighteen right?"

"Yes..."

"Brilliant!" the king stated happily. "You're my brother now. Ruler of the 18th beside me!"

"Ah I see... Goku. It's not quite bad," the Priest said before smiling at the infant still asleep. "We shall call you Goku"

As he said that the now newly named Goku woke up seeing both Zeno and the Priest but fell back asleep once more.

Hope u liked it. I know it's a little short but it's the best I can do for now. I have no knowledge of how long or short the others will be.

Instant out 😜