Chapter 14

TOP
Goku's POV

I was searching for that guy named Jiren when all of a sudden all of universe 9 fighters surrounded me. I looked at all of them boringly.

"Are you really ganging up on me?" I asked carelessly.

"What do you think we're doing? Are you that dense?" one of the fighters asked.

"Well no. But if you do want to be eliminated then okay," I said and made an electric guitar with energy. I just felt like it was time for some battle music.

"Rate my solo would you," I said and played the guitar. The sound waves were very powerful and knocked the fighters off the ring. A wolf gang surrounded me and ran in a triangle that surrounded me.

"You can't!"

"Escape!"

"Our triangle!"

"OF DANGER!!! "

"Hahah and they say I'm dense," I said. I then waited for the right time and punched the three and they flied of the ring. Everyone was shocked that one kid took out an entire universe.

"Every contestant of universe 9 has been eliminated. The universe shall now be erased," Dai announced. Universe 9 was fading. Akumo, Mojito and the Kai Orka were left there untouched. Every other God understood but were a bit jealous.

I then got back to searching the Jiren guy who was third strongest in this ring. Me the first of course and Gohan the second. I would have left him for Gohan but I heard he was stronger than Belmond so I decided to test him for myself.

"This will take long," I said and jumped to the top of the counting cylinder thing. I looked around and spotted Toppo, Dyspo and Jiren behind them. I had the urge to just shout to get their attention but I calmed my Zamasu-Kusu urges. I jumped to them and landed in front of the three.

"Hey there Jiren the Grey. I want to test your power. Would you mind a quick spar?" I asked smiling a bit. First empressions always need to make the other party welcome you. Rules of Royals.

"Justice Flash!!!" Toppo shouted before releasing ki blasts from his finger tips. I dodged them all in ease. I punched Toppo and he was sent somewhere else. I did the same to Dyspo then turned to Jiren.

Well I guess Kajikis are hard to impress. ((Kajiki are like beings who are not of deity status. Since not all the Gods are immortal, I found a word for the lower races. Kajiki.))

"Let's fight shall we," I said and launched to him. I guess I punched him to hard that he was sent flying. Universe 11 was eye wide and gasped. Quick as light I headed to the edge of the ring where Jiren was about to fall. I jumped up trying to catch him but alas I missed and he was eliminated at once. I chuckled nervously.

"I didn't mean to end it that fast!" I shouted towards Jiren. I saw that the Kale girl was still in maniac mode so I shot a blast at her and there was an explosion and she fell out of her form.

"Well this is getting boring. I should take a quick nap," I said and layed down near a rock, made a ki barrier around me and slept. Everyone was surprised that I slept in the middle of a fight.

"That child just took out Jiren that fast?" Khai was shocked as he watched me.

"That's because he's from our universe!" Shin was one to say proudly.

"Whis, what kind of training do you give him?" Marcarita asked.

"I don't train him"

"NANIIII?"

Time Skip
No POV

Universe 10 just got erased. Goku turned to its stands and saw his Angel shedding a tear. With Gohan also seeing her mother.

'Don't worry my Angel, everything will be alright' Goku thought and continued with his fight.

Kusu was angered, upset and depressed. Her lord was gone, Gowasu and Zamasu. Even if they didn't seem worried because they knew they'll be back, it still led her to many emotions.
Dark energy started seeping through her as her skin started to have purple and red spots. Blood started coming from her mouth as her eyes turned black.

"Kusu!" Korn quickly spotted her and in speed caught her before she fell. "Kusu wake up!" he shouted feeling his heart clench. All the others in the stands turned to see. Mojito and Dai quickly went beside him. Dai touched her forehead with a very visible worried expression.

"It's poison. Anger"

Goku however, suddenly felt drained. The purple and red spots also appeared on his skin, it was due to the bond of him and Kusu. He tried to focus as he jumped towards universe 10's stands. He pushed away the Angels that arrived and got on his knees in front of Kusu's unconscious body.

"Dai. Help her... Please"

Gohan too flied up to the stands a little weak. But his energy was not draining as much as his parents. He wondered how Goten was.

Dai released a dark energy from him and used it to heal Kusu in someway. It worked as Goku felt that he was getting better and the purple and red spots were fading on his skin and Kusu's.
But of course it came with a cost. Dai would be unwell in return. He used his dark energy. And it's not a natural energy, it's cursed. But he still could hold on and at least be conscious for some hours. The fighters had already stop long ago when the dilemma had started.

"Mom.... Is she alright?" Gohan asked breathing heavily. The Angles were quite confused but said nothing, they were just happy that Kusu was alright.

"Yes, she'll be fine Gohan. Let's get to the Palace and rest. Dai?"

"I'll be alright, I still need to get the tournament on track," Dai said a bit exhausted.

"Father, indeed you should rest. I'll hold out for you," Korn said knowing his father was drained more than he could imagine. Kusu's full energy level was as strong as him so it drained him to replace it in time.

"Thank you Kornelius," Dai, Gohan, Goku and Kusu carried by the second latter disappeared.

Korn took the role of the priest and announced that the match may continue. By then everyone returned to their seats.

Tournament end

Universe 11 won by Toppo and now universe 7 was going to get erased. Goku turned to them and them to him after he returned to see what would happen.

"You win this time universe 11. But if wasn't for that dilemma, we surely would have won!" Vegeta said folding his arms.

"It would have been a 50 50 chance without that teenager," Jiren said. He literally hated Goku for embarrassing him like that. That kid was also dangerous.

"I was honoured to be your student. Farewell Whis," Beerus said placing his hand on Whis' shoulder. He had met Whis when he was still a teenager, while Vados was still his Angel, but leaving him like this made him sad. But he knew one day they would eventually be apart, it was just soon.

"Goodbye my lord," Whis bowed slightly as Beerus disappeared. He couldn't help the tear rolling off his cheek but he quickly wiped it away.

"Top from Universe 11. You shall make your wish," Korn announced and Toppo turned to him. Belmond and Khai felt bad for the erased universes. But mostly universe 7 for the great fight they had shown.

"As much as I love justice. I wish all the erased universes from this tournament to be brought back," Top said aloud.

"Are you sure?"

"Yes"

And it was done.

Wow that was something else. I have no word about it. Hope u liked it.

Instant out