Chapter 3

The next day came and it was time for Goku to leave. He said his farewells to his brother Zeno who couldn't help but hug him goodbye.

The Priest was attending something and would meet him there shortly. So Goku teleported to Universe 10 by himself.

He appeared at the world of the Kai's near a tree where Cus, Rumshii, Gowasu and Zamasu were sitting drinking tea. A peaceful place, light, lively and vibrant.

It was a new atmosphere for the Saiyans, who had never witnessed the sun, only moons and small planets orbiting his realm. He had never seen this much light outside, it was always the same where he lived. Shady with pink skies and golden and white clouds.

"Greetings," he finally greeted after coming out of his daze. The deities there were startled but didn't show it except Zamasu.

"A mortal? What are you doing at the sacred world of Kais," Zamasu said angrily. But the others were only confused. Indeed what was the reason for a mortal to come to such a sacred realm.

"That's a rather rude way to greet a person," Goku said frowning at the green Kai.

"State your business mortal," Zamasu said with hatred.

"Zamasu please behave. But I must ask what are you here for child? This is no place for mortals, but I do apologize for how my pupil worded it," Gowasu asked.

"That's alright"

Goku took a look at everyone and his eyes met Kusu.

"You're Kusu am I right?" Goku asked looking at Cus.

"Yes I am. Do you need anything young sir?" Cus asked.

"Oh yes indeed. I'm her-" he was cut off by a purple portal appearing.The Priest came out of it in an elegant manner. The deities all stood up and bowed before him.

"You finally here Grand Priest. You took longer than I expected you to. I seems old age is catching up," Goku stated laughing a bit puzzling everyone except the Priest.

"Greetings everyone...and it's you Goku who came too early. Without my permission," the Priest stated and everyone rose.

"I was excited to see the lovely darling"

"May I ask what brings you here father?" Cus asked not obliged to call the priest by his title. After all she was one of the oldest who knows her ways around her father and his majesty the Omni king.

"As you met Goku here. I wanted to ask if you're willing to train him until he takes his own journey. It truly may be puzzling but we need him at his best. Both by power and socially," the Priest stated closing his eyes for a few seconds.

"There's no problem in that," Cus said.

"Very much appreciated. But please don't inform anyone about him, it may cause quite problems. Understood lord Rumshii?" the Priest asked turning his gaze to the elephant Destroyer.

"O-of c-course Grand minister," Rumshii spoke for the first time nervously.

"Then I will take my leave," the Priest said.

"Goodbye then. I will visit you and brother, after sons time" Goku said bowing slightly and after the Priest dud the same, he teleported away.

Editing these is quite relaxing. Plus in my new way to write formally, it makes things interesting. Well for me. Hope you liked it.

Instant out 😜