S Chapter 4

Goku's POV
Omni Palace

I woke up to see eyes, violet and pink. I couldn't recognise them until I heard a voice of my little princess.

"Papa!" I hugged Yuri and sat up rubbing my eyes. I felt a very bad headache and I grunted.

I turned to see Kusu and she hugged me without a second thought. I hugged back before feeling little arms hugging my face.

"Ugh what happened?" I asked as we parted and I held Yuri.

"You fainted. We tried to wake you up but you were just unconscious. Yuri started crying," Kusu said in a sad tone. "Are you alright. Don't you think the war still took a ton out of you"

"Love I'm fully functional. Maybe it was just a passing something, maybe stress," he said looking at Yuri. In fact it was a lie, he now understood what gapped and Yuri only looked at him with innocent eyes. One was pink which was strange.

"Oh... You should take it easy then. I'll go make you something to eat," Kusu said standing up before leaving.

"Papa?"

"You know what will happen don't you Yuri?" the girl nodded.

When he was unconscious, he had a dream, well more like a vision. He saw a lady, he could say it was Isabella. She was with Zeru. And Dai was also with them..... And there was Vasanna getting out of control and turning to a monster. As well as another girl who looked exactly like her. They both were destroying Seis, main city of Nania in divinity. They are the twins in the prophecy. But what had me most startled was how I saw Angelina, the empress fading away.

"We have to change it Yuri. I can't let them die. I have to tell everyone," I said and she shook her head in disagreement I suppose.

"Fufu. Isa isa! Papa help!" she said before flying away from my arms.

"But-"

"Isa!" I suppose that should mean Isabella. And my only job is to help. But Isabella is dead....

Earth
No POV

"You're alive and still smexy. You surely took me by surprise," Roshi said in disbelief.

"And you're old and wrinkled, even turtle looks more younger than you," the lady said in a mocking tone before sipping some tea.

"You've hurt an old man by saying that you know!"

"It's true master, you're quite old," Turtle said getting some petting from the woman.

"Shut your damn mouth you thousand year old wrinkled slow sea turtle!!"

"You quite fiery now. Well you were already fiesty as a child," the woman said before laughing. "But I won't stay here long. I need to take care of some things before heading back"

"I see..."

I don't know if ya'll already know who the woman is but I'm still gonna keep it a secret until a later chapter. And what are Yuri's powers? We'll see next time. Hope u liked it

Instant Out😜