Chapter 13

I'm doing  four arcs here

Goku's POV
Earth

"Why aren't you joining the fight?" Beerus asked me as I was watching the fight with Frieza.

"Just like you it's not my business. I don't care if Earth gets destroyed or not," I said and Bulma turned to me.

"How can you say that?"

"It's true but I might help if I really feel like it. But all in all I couldn't care less. I'll only transport those Gohan and Goten feel most connected to, to another suitable planet"

"You are strange"

"Say what you wish. Oh and Beerus"

"Yeah"

"Don't think I don't know that you were the one who sent Frieza to destroy planet Vegeta. But of course you were doing your job," I said and his eyes widened and shut his mouth.

"Dad please let me help! I can't watch them get beaten like this," Gohan pleaded beside his father.

"No and it ends there"

"You're selfish"

"Indeed I am"

After Earth destruction

"Oh jeez Goten was there! And he's still mortal," I panicked as everyone was sad.

"Whis is there anything you can do? Please help us," Bulma asked.

"Earth is not our problem," Beerus said before Whis can answer. Gohan fell on his knees.

"Videl, Pan, Goten. Dad this is you fault! If you had let me kill that bastard!"

"Ti's not time to point fingers Gohan. You know the rules very well. I've almost lost you once and I'm not going to risk it by darkness that doesn't follow rules"

"You've lost Goten!"

"I know... But my son will not die on my watch"

I clapped my hands 4 times and time started to reverse by 4 minutes. We were returned to our original spot and the Earthlings plus Whis and Beerus were utterly shocked. This mortal knew how to reverse time. More time than Whis.

I raised my hand and destroyed Frieza with an energy beam that disantigrated him in seconds. I turned back to everyone.

"As I had said. I only interfere when needed be. And my son needed me along with his friends. I don't think I will help you any further than this," I said before yawning. "Is there anything we can eat?"

"You just reversed time and killed Frieza that easily?!" Bulma asked in disbelief.

"As you've seen. And ti's only this Solar System's time. Not any further than that or I would've gotten in trouble," Goku said shrugging it off as if it was nothing. Vegeta by this time was utterly jealous.

"You're strange"

Time Skip
Nameless Planet

I flied down from the other humans to the terrified bowing Destroyers. There was Zeno with a poker face explaining that there's going to be a tournament to them. I landed in near them and approached Zeno. The guards didn't bow to me as I winked at the three and they understood what I was saying.

"So little bro. Are you sure about this tournament. It sounds a bit... Extraordinary. But seems fun," I said and Beerus and Champa were appalled. Whis and Vados stunned.

"Yeah!"

"Well I'll be there to watch"

"Why don't you fight? It'll be fun you see"