Sequal Chapter 3

No POV
Omni Palace

"GRAND BLASTS!!!" Goku shouted releasing 100 purple blasts at Dai.

"DEVINE SHIELD!!" Dai also shouted making a shield and blocking the attacks.

With that they powered down and took some breaths while panting.

"You're angry. What's the problem? You know you should keep you mind at ease while in battle," Dai said looking at Goku who sighed.

"Why does this curse of yours have to affect my daughter this early? Why shouldn't it be a little late when she's older?" Goku asked. He does not want any of his children hurt. Much more that they can't defend themselves yet.

"That's how most inherited curses go out. But I didn't expect that it'll affect the third child again"

"What do you mean by again?"

"Kusu is a third born"

"I thought she was the second. Wait isn't Vasana the first?" Goku asked confused at the Priest's statement.

"Hennesia is first"

"Who's Hennesia?"

"I don't like talking about that"

"Oh... Well I'll go take a shower before doing duties," Goku said before disappearing. Dai sighed and also teleported away.

1 year later

"Currently there's been no sign of what will happen with the prophecy," Kusu said feeding her child baby cereal while with Goku, her father and two of her brothers.

"And bad thing is we can't stop it. We'll just have to see and battle whatever tried to destroy Divinity," Mojito said with a sigh.

"This prophecy is all to complicated even for me. Whoever had wrote it?" Korn asked same as Mojito.

"No one wrote it. It wrote itself. Most multiversal or devinity prophecies appear out of no where in the Devine Book of Divinity. And most information about Deities and Existence we find there,"Dai explained brushing his granddaughter's hair.

"If a book has all the information. Why don't it tell us who are the twins we should try to keep apart. And why the fook do they have to destroy Divinity!!!" Goku's anger made Yuri cry.

"Don't curse in front of the child!" Mojito scolded.

"Papa papa!! Wahhhh!" Yuri cried.

"Oh princess. Papa is so sorry. I didn't mean to scare you I'm just so frustrated. Papa loves you okay, and he won't hurt you," Goku said taking his daughter in his arms and kissing her forehead.

Yuri stopped crying and started giggling. She patted her fathers cheeks but everything darkened for Goku. With that he fell but was quickly caught by Dai and Kusu caught Yuri.

.
.
.
.
.
.
Earth
West City

"Ohoho! Such pretty girls!" Master Roshi said wearing his spenxy suit with a nosebleed looking at passing girls.

But one lady in particular stood in front of him and he looked up at her and gapped in shock.

"Hello Roshi. Its been long. I need a  place to stay"

.....

Wowowo! What happened to Goku? And who is this lady Master Roshi knows? Can anyone guess? Hope u liked it tho

Instant Out😜