Chapter 7

Kusu and Goku were now on their traditional ritual wedding. Daishinkan, Zeno, Rumshii, Gowasu, Zamasu and Gohan were the only ones able to attend. We'll they were the only ones who knew about this relationship.

They have to say Devine language vows and both their names will appear in the Devine book of rituals. This ritual also bonds them. They are able to read each other's thoughts and know if the other is in a very dangerous situation. Blood to blood and soul to soul, nothing can separate them. Divorce isn't an option.

"I lliw eb htiw uoy llit erusare esuac htaed seod ton emoc ot slatrommi... (I will be with you till erasure cause death does not come to immortals)," Goku said and everyone nodded amused at the statement. "I esimorp osla ot tcetorp ruo ylimaf dna ekat uoy sa ym efiw (I promise also to protect our family and take you as my wife)," Goku finished sliding a ring in Kusu's finger then his name appeared in the book.

"I Usuk ekat uoy sa ym dnabsuh dna esimorp ot syawla en layol ot uoy llit erusare. I oot lliw tcetorp ruo ylimaf dna pleh ti esir (I Kusu take you as my husband and promise to always be loyal to you till erasure. I too will protect our family and help it rise)," Kusu said while sliding the ring to Goku's finger. By that statement the GP, Rumshii, Gowasu and Zamasu sweat dropped.

'i wonder how much they'll have- no it's not my business' the four thought. Gohan and Zeno had no clue since he hasn't learned about that. Gohan is way too young and Zeno is too childish.

Goku and Kusu both kneeled in from of the book, a huge diamond shell filled with red elixir and a pink stone in the middle. Dai stepped forward. He touched the stone as a light shone on his hands before turning back and putting both his hands on Goku's and Kusu's heads who also bowed their heads. Dai took the diamond shell and smudged the red elixer on both of their foreheads in a cursivic Y meaning love. After that their Y(s) glowed and with that the ritual ended.

"The ritual has ended. You're now husband and wife and your bonds are complete. Maae may now kiss Keeir," Dai said smiling before bowing slightly to the two. The stoop up, with all their traditional wedding garmets and jewelry. They then kissed in which Gohan and Zeno immediately felt disgusted.

The day went on as all of them were celebrating. Cus and Goku outside the balcony star gazing and talking.

"So you mean Gohan killed his uncle without hesitation," Cus said unbelieving as he heard what her husband said.

"Yeah but he brought it upon himself. If it was m-" Goku was interrupted by Gohan approaching them with a serious face.

"Dad"

"Yes Gohan. What's wrong?" Goku asked a little worried. His son never looked this serious.

"Dad I need you to keep this for me. A friend of mine warned me that I might die. Of a heart disease," Gohan stated taking out the medicine F Trunks gave him out of his pocket.

"That's nonsense Gohan. Whoever did you hear that from?" Goku said taking the medicine out of Gohan's hand and putting it in his pocket.

"Trunks gave it to me and said I must give it to you"

"Who's this Trunks?" Cus asked suspiciously.

"I don't remember seeing Trunks only those three and Raditz when I arrived at Earth," Goku stated. Remembering the blue haired, the baldy, the gramps and Raditz.

"He's from the future"

"You know that it isn't allowed to travel to the past. And I'm sure only the Kaioshin's can travel through time but not to the past," Goku stated.

"He used a time machine and he's half Saiyan and half human. He also informed me about some Androids that will arrive on Earth and cause destruction there," Gohan explained. Cus turned to look at Goku.

'a human?'

'no I would never cheat on u Angel' Goku sweat dropped as they were talking through minds.

"Oh don't worry about that mom, dad. It's Vegeta's son with Bulma. Vegeta is a Saiyan and Bulma is the blue haired teen we met," Gohan explained. Goku was relieved that he didn't cheat on his wife and Cus flashed a smile to him.

'you see I'll never cheat on you'

'who said I thought you cheated'

'my bad then'

"Okay Gohan I'll let it pass since it was an important thing but I don't know about the heart thing," Goku stated and Gohan sighed. "It's ridiculous"

"Well just have to see," Gohan said bowing slightly before heading back to Zeno.

"Do you believe this my love?"

"Let's take this to consideration. Gohan is still mortal if you must remember. Anything can happen," Kusu said looking at Goku.

"Hm indeed that's correct. But the future is never set in stone," he took her hand and kissed the back of it lovingly.

Done done done. Wonder what'll happen cause I have no clue. And note that the Devine words are just words written backwards. Hope u liked it.

Instant out 😜

Edit: the major changes I'm doing here