Chapter 6

All the original battles of Goku were fought by Gohan. Vegeta became rival of Gohan instead of his father. He was indeed embarrassed that his rival was a brat but didn't let this slow him down.

A very interesting thing is when Gohan uses one of his transformations, his hair turns yellow with light pink and violet strips.

But let's talk about the present. The beginning of the Cell/Android saga.

Earth

"Who are you?" Bulma asked.

"I can't tell you. I'm just waiting for Gohan," the teen said.

"How do you now he'll be here?" the green man known as Picollo asked.

"I just know," the teen answered looking up at the sky.

"Spill the beans brat!" Vegeta said.

"Tell us what you mean by he will be here," Krillin said.

As they were asking a portal appeared. Gohan got out of that portal smiling.

"Gohan where were you?" Bulma said and hugged him.

"You really worried us," Krillin said.

"Somewhere," Gohan replied grinning. Vegeta just *tched.

"Who's this?" Gohan asked pointing to the teen.

"We don't know. He's been waiting for you," Picollo says.

"May I have a talk with you... privately," the teen says.

"Ok," Gohan says.

They both flew to an empty space not far from the rest of the gang.

"Who are you?" Gohan asks once more.

"My name is Trunks and I am from the future," the teen known as Trunks says.

"What are you doing here?" Gohan asks. He knows that time travel is against the law. But maybe he's here for a good reason.

"I'm here to inform you"

"Of what?"

"Two Androids will cause destruction. They will be at the (???) Island at (???). Be sure to be there," Trunks says.

I don't remember the place, time and date.

"Thanks for the tip then," Gohan said.

"And here. You're going to get a heart virus and that's the only medicine that can cure you or you'll die," Trunks said.

"I doubt that," Gohan says.

"You died in the future," Trunks says.

"Hm, give it to me. I'll see what goes will happen," Gohan said taking the capsule and inspecting it a little before putting it in his Satchel.

"To tell you the truth. I'm son of Vegeta and Bulma but don't tell anyone about me," Trunks says.

"WHAT!!" Gohan yelled.

"Shhh," Trunks shushs.

"He and her. How?" Gohan asked feeling perplexed all of a sdden and Trunks explained a bit amused.

"I better go now," Trunks said and flew away Zeno knows where. Gohan then went to the gang.

"Who was that guy Gohan?" Krillin asked scratching his head.

"I can't tell you anything. Just that we have to meet at (???) island at (???)" Gohan said.

"Oh okay," Bulma says. Picollo heard everything but decided to keep it to himself.

At a date

"Can I ask you something?" Goku asked Cus.

"Go ahead," Cus said softly and Goku stood up.

"You know that we've been together for sometime..." Goku seemed nervous. Cus noticed.

"What's wrong?" she asked.

"I love you. Love you more than anyone else in the world. To be honest we haven't gone through to many problems with our relationship. I'm glad about that, but..." Goku was nervous he couldn't finish up his sentences.

"But what?" Cus asked slightly getting worried.

"I want us to take care of our future family together. I want you to always be by my side. I want you to be my queen. My only queen. And I'm saying that... please take my hand to be my wife. And be mine all eternity," Goku finished kneeling down with one knee and taking a beautiful ring out of his pocket.

A silver crystal called Kaisas for the ring attached with a purple gem with two pink crystals attached to the side, carved to be plumerias.

"Be mine," Goku waited for Cus answer.

"Oh my supremes Goku.... I.. Of course. Of course," Cus said starting to tear up as Goku placed the ring on her finger. They both share a sweet kiss while Kusu cried of happiness and longing.

And that's it. I really didn't know what to write but this chapter was developing in my mind. So hope you liked it.

Instant out 😜