Sequal Chapter 1

No POV
Omni Palace

Many fighters of the war were still facing some internal injuries but they would heal soon.  Three of those fighters were Goku, Daishinkan and Zeno. The latter decided to stay fused with his counterpart giving him a humanish look rather than the football head or purple blue pill.

At this moment Goku roamed the Palace, thinking about his decision on Zeru and what he really was looking for.

He had learnt many things about the Deities of elden times, before him. So he knew a lot, and he knew that this wasn't the last fight. There was one more by prophecy. And another which he had to help his fellow counterpart at any cost.

Everything was so tiring, but he is now used to it. Something common around. But he also wondered what it would be like if he had continued his previous destination for Earth.

But that was answered by many other timelines and he preferred as his life is now.

"Goku...."

.....

"Goku"

.....

"Goku!"

"Hm?" he turned around to see Dai in a frustrated expression.

"What is that you think that has you so absent minded?"

"Nothing sorry, did you need anything?"

"You're about to have a child and you ask me that? How irresponsible you are!"

"OH JEEZ, KUSU! WHERE'S KUSU?!" Dai took the panicking Goku's hand and took him to a room which all the female angels were at.

Kusu this time, had decided to give birth naturally. One of the reasons that she saw a video on God tube. And she totally regrets that now, but she can't retreat, the hea ld is already there.

"WHERE WERE YOU DAMMIT!!!?"

"Calm down Kusu!" Vados said trying to be as calm as she can manage.

But for Goku, he didn't get to answer, just seeing the head coming out, he just dropped unconscious.

"How pathetic men are," Dai said and sighed before walking out dragging Goku along.

.
.
.
.
.

"Dad....."Kusu said worried, seeing her child.

" She inherited it, it's not strange," Dai answered with a small smile. Yes he was nervous about this new discovery but he knows the child will be alright.

"Are her eyes going to hurt her, she's different but yet not so indifferent," Goku asked confused holding his new baby daughter in his hands. So little and fragile. "I'll call her Yuri"

"Its something that we inherit. But she'll be just fine, my little granddaughter," Dai said, sprinkling some magical dust on the baby until her eyes were normal. Like of any Angel.

"I love her either way"

"And by the way, I shall never give birth naturally ever again," Kusu said the tiredness evident in her eyes and body.

"Our little Yuri"

Hewo my fellow readers, I'm back! With a whole new sequel. I had it in mind, just not I words but hope u liked it. And as always.... :

Instant Out😜