The Date!!

Before I start, I wanted to say Thank You to KaraFletcher222 for this amazing idea!!

This will be Dean and Lelani's first date. And their in Jon's home town of Cincinnati.

Hope y'all enjoy!!

-----------------------------------------------------

*Lelani's P.O.V*

Not gonna lie, I am nervous. Why you may ask? Well it's because I am going on a date with Jon today. I'm nervous, but excited at the same time. I'm excited because I haven't been on a date in forever, and I'm excited because I get to go on a date with my best friend and someone who I grew to have feelings for.

I decided to crash at the Bella's hotel room for the night so I could surprise Jon in the morning. But the night before, Jon told me to wear something comfortable, and to bring a blanket?? I don't know what this man has planned, but I guess we're gonna find out soon enough.

Nikki straightned my hair, while Brie put on just simple makeup. The only time I actually go all out on my makeup is when I am preforming on stage, even then the makeup looks I have are simple.

The outfit I chose is super comfy. I decided to put on a black SHIELD long sleeve, ripped jeans, and white Converse. *picture above, and pretend those are converse* and I also put my baseball hat on backwards.

I had a couple of hours before I had to go to the boys hotel room, and meet up with Jon. So the twins and I decided to talk about our futures.

The twins actually want to settle down later on down the road, and possibly had a couple kids.

When they asked me, they were shocked by ny answer.

"You mean, you don't want kids?"- Brie

"I don't want kids. I mean maybe that'll change later on in the future. But for now I am just content with little JoJo being the only kid I look after."- Lelani

They 'awwed' at me because they thought that was cute.

The couple of hours flew by. It was crazy because now I stand in front of the door that belongs to my SHIELD mates, with blanket in hand and backpack on. I knock on the door, and Colby answered it.

"Hello ma' me. Can I help you with anything?"- Colby

I leaned against the wall, as I played along with his act.

"Yes sir you can. I was wondering if a Jon Good was here. You see, he asked me on a date, and I heard that he would be in this room."- Lelani

I gave him a slight pout, as he started to laugh.

"Well, I guess you can come in because he is here. He's just finishing up."- Colby

He let me in, and I sat in the couch next to Joe. He gave me a side hug before taking a picture of us on his phone.

A couple minutes later, Jon came out wearing this: