Elimination Chamber...

*This will be a longer Chapter*

Her outfit Below⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇

Tonight is the night. Tonight, I put an end to Natalya.

Ever since Natalya, Sheamus, Cena, and Ryback attacked us three weeks ago, they made it their personal goal to make us weak so that Natalya could have an advantage when it came to Elimination Chamber. This past Friday, after I won my match, both her and Katelyn came out and attacked me. Luckily, Dean Roman, and Seth were at ringside, so they saved me from both girls attacks.

I stood behind the curtain of the stairs waiting for our theme to play.

I just finished doing push-up's, when I felt something cold go down the back of my neck and down my shirt. I shivered as the ice cold water trickled down my back, but I knew it was someone putting cold water on me. I turned around and saw Dean Smiling at me with a water bottle in his hand.

I smiled back at him, then continued to stretch.

"You nervous?"- Roman

I turned to face my older brother.

"A little bit, but I'm gonna win. I want to put an end to this, and I am going to put an end to this."- Lelani

"We believe in you babygirl. Your a hound! Your unstoppable."- Dean

"Thanks."- Lelani

Ever since that first attack from Sheamus, Ryback, and Natalya, my ribs became bruised. So I had to have my ribs bandaged up before my matches. Especially this match.

The boys already had their match and of course, they won. But after their match, Ryback turned on Cena and Sheamus and left them in the ring in pain. He didn't even come in to save his former partners after the boys beat Sheamus and Cena. I guess all the attacks on him had gotten the best of him, and he didn't like that he kept losing.

Our theme hit. The boys weren't gonna be at ringside this time, but they were at least going to walk me to the top of the stairs.

Roman and Seth walked out first, then Dean. I walked out slowly and stood in front of the boys, glaring at Natalya who was already in the ring.

I turned to face the boys. I fist-bumped all of them, while Roman hugged me, Seth kissed the side of my head and when I turned to Dean, he kissed my cheek.

It's a good thing it was time for me to turn around and walk down the stairs because I started to blush.

I got to the barricade, and jumped over it, and walked towards the ring. I jumped over the top rope, and into the ring.

Once I was inside, Natalya tried to attack me, but the ref held her back, while I just smirked, wiggling my fingers at her in a teasing way.

The ref rung the bell after he finally got her to calm down.