Chapter 33...

This chapter will start off after the royal rumble on the way to the hotel, then end off at Monday Night Raw with a HUGE surprise!!

*Lelani's P.O.V*

I can tell that the boys were excited to have me back. Jimmy and Jey all welcomed me back once we got backstage. We even had to do a photoshoot that was all about our newly formed family.

But when Jon and Joe had to go get changed, Jon grabbed his stuff and went to Joe's lockeroom, and they basically didn't want me to leave their site. I don't blame them though.

After everyone was cleaned up, we left the arena, and left to our next destination!

After 4 hours of jokes, telling the guys about my experience at the Physical therapy, and how I almsot wanted to snap her knee after she made the comment on how I might have been faking my injury and was wanting sympathy from fans. I even told them about how she tried stretching my knee out, and almost re-injured my knee. Let's just say, she's fired.

Anyways!! We made it to the hotel, and we got ready for bed.

I sat on the bed, and took my brace off. I looked at the area where my stitches were. I was able to get them taken out before they cleared me, but when I looked at my knee, it makes me wince in pain jusy thinking about it.

Joe sat in front of me, and took my hand in his. Then, Jon sat next to me, and wrapped an arm around my waist, and put my head on his shoulder.

"Hey. Look at me. You are strong. I don't know when you'll come back to in-ring action, but just know that we will be behind you, and supporting you through everything. And yes, the shield is no more, but that doesn't mean that we can't form a new team later on down the road. Okay?"- Joe

I smiled and nodded my head. I ended up yawning, which caused Jon to chuckle.

I crawled into bed, then fell asleep with Jon's arm around my waist.

----------------------------------------------------------

*Jon's P.O.V*

Tonight, I get to be a part of a 10 men tag team match. It Will be myself, Roman, The Uso's, and a diva vs. Seth Rollins, Randy Orton, Malia Orton, Big E and Kofi Kingston. Let's just say, that I hope that we will win tonight, because which ever Diva is with us, I hope that they don't savatage anything.

But before our match, everyone on the roster has to be in the ring right now. So I threw on my jacket, and caught up with Roman and the Uso's.

When we got out to the ring, John Cena was already in there along with others. The reason why we all have to be here is because last week, Edge and Christian came back to host their new show, and the scum Seth Rollins was the guest. Eventually it ended with the Big Show being there, and Seth asking for John Cena to show up. Cena didn't show up, and it "forced" Seth to do something stupid. Try and break Edge's neck.