Payback...

❎!WARNING!❎

THIS CHAPTER MIGHT/WILL CONTAIN BLOOD, SO IF YOU ARE NOT COMFORTABLE WITH THAT, SKIP IT, I WILL PUT A THING TELLING YOU WHEN THE BLOOD STARTS AND KIND OF GETS LESS GRAPHIC!!

So please don't come after me, because I did warn you. Okay. Onto the chapter...

Last Monday when I finally woke up from being unconscious, I was just as furious as the guys.

But tonight, we intend to end Evolution, and continue our dominating streak.

We stood backstage stretching, as we came up with a game plan.

"Is everyone prepaired for tonight?"- Roman

"HELL YEAH!"- Dean

We all chuckled at Dean's excitement. I was a little nervous about tonight, but I know that we can pull this off.

"Hey. Can I talk to Lelani alone real quick?"- Roman

"Sure."- Dean/Seth

They walked away as I turned to my older brother.

"Whats up?"- Lelani

"Lelani. I know that we have been through a lot of battles already. But this is the biggest battle of our careers. I need to know if your going to be okay with tonight's match. Because you seem nervous."- Roman

"Yeah, I am nervous. But I'll be okay. Because I know that you, Dean, and Seth will be watching my back and making sure I don't get hurt. Sure I walk out with a slight limp, littered in bruises, and might have blood all over, but guess what? I know it will all be worth it, because we WILL walk out victorious."- Lelani

He smiled and pulled me into a huge brotherly hug. Roman has gotten more protective of me in recent months. Its gotten to the point, where The Uso's, Tamina, The Rock, and uncle Rikishi are all in the back making sure I'm okay. I guess I didn't realize how serious of a situation this was until now.

We walked until we found Dean and Seth. It looked like they were about to have a war of words, but when we got there, they quickly stopped. We looked at them confused, but just shrugged it off. We know that they are just as tense and restless as we are.

The time came for our match. The butterflies came back, and my heart dropped. I am now nervous. At first, it was bearable, but now, it feels like my legs are gonna give out, my heart  feels like it will beat right out of my chest, and my blood is running cold.

We stood behind the curtain at the top of the stairs. The boys were talking about something, but I zoned out. I started to think about what Malia might pull out for weapons tonight. I know that her, along with Madyson Hardy, were two of the most hardcore women back in the day. I mean, Malia ended up retiring Madyson because she got the same neck injury as her husband, Edge. Their last match together was so legendary, that every diva wanted to be like them. Hell, even I wanted to be like them. But I plan to take a page out of her playbook, and hopefully it will work out in the end.

But I know that Malia will do anything it takes to win tonight. Afterall, she is the wife to the Viper, and is a member of Evolution. But I just hope that whatever she brings tonight, I can one up her.

"LELANI!"- Colby

I snapped out my thoughts when Colby yelled at me.

"Huh, Yeah?"- Lelani

"You okay babygirl? You seemed to be lost in thought."- Jon

"Oh, yeah I'm fine. I was just thinking of ways I could get rid of Malia."- Lelani