Chapter 59...

It's been a couple weeks since Hell in a Cell, and even though Roman, Dean, and myself have all put the Wyatt family behind us, it kind of feels weird not having to look over our shoulder because we are afraid that the Wyatt's are behind us

It's been a couple weeks since Hell in a Cell, and even though Roman, Dean, and myself have all put the Wyatt family behind us, it kind of feels weird not having to look over our shoulder because we are afraid that the Wyatt's are behind us. But now we are looking forward. And that may include looking to get some titles.

Also at Hell in a Cell, Charlotte was successful in defending her Diva's championship against Nikki Bella. And after the match, Becky and I went out to congratulate Charlotte.

Last week, both Randy and Malia returned after missing Hell in a Cell. In fact, Malia had a match last week. Did her and I speak to each other? No. Will we eventually speak to each other? Possibly. But tonight I will go out into the ring, and address what my future may look like.

. . .

I stood in the middle of the ring, with Charlotte and Becky both next to me, and a mic in my hand. They wanted to come out to support me.

"Two weeks ago, my family was finally able to put an end to a war that had lasted longer than it needed to be. This was a war that started way back in the days of the Shield. And I thought that after Wrestlemania we beat the Wyatt family, I thought it was over. But I guess not, because Money in the Bank rolls around, my brother is just inches away from winning, and Bray Wyatt shows up to ruin the moment. Then Luke Harper and Leona get involved, then there is two new members of this twisted family, and a whole new part of this war has begun. But Roman and I made a promise that come Hell in a Cell, we were going to end this war. And we did. We won the war, and now we look to the future. But what is the future? Well, I do not know. When I came back, I wanted to get my title back. But, my girl Charlotte has it. Now don't get me wrong, I would love to fight you Charlotte, but I want you to enjoy being champion before I challenge for that belt."- Lelani

Charlotte and Becky laughed, which caused me to gain a smile on my face.

"In all seriousness though, I have no idea what is next for me. I do not know what is next for Dean and Roman. But I do know this. Somewhere along the line, we will go after championships. But what we just went through, that is just the beginning. That was just a preview of what is to come in the future. This is not the end of Roman Reigns, this is not the end of Dean Ambrose, this isn't the end of Lelani Reigns. This is just the beginning!"- Lelani

 I threw my mic, and I was engulfed in a hug by Charlotte and Becky. This is the beginning of a new era, and a new story.

Roman had an interview in the back with Renee, and she asked what Roman's game plan was following the Wyatt Family feud. Roman basically said something similar to what I said, however, Roman said that he wants to go after the WWE championship. I think that is a good plan. It would also mean that Roman gets to smack around Seth again. Now Dean, well he really doesn't have a plan. He just does whatever he wants to do. Which is cool I guess. 

. . . 

Charlotte and Becky were currently fighting Nattie and Eva Marie. The whole match was back and forth. So many times Charlotte and Becky were close to winning. But none of those times were the perfect times to pick up the win.

But, because of a distraction caused by Natalya, Becky was rolled up into a pin, and Becky and Charlotte lost the match. I was bummed, but I knew she would bounce back after this loss.

Charlotte was trying to comfort Becky, but what I just saw, I couldn't believe. Charlotte attacked Becky! She was hitting her, smacking her, and punching her many times. I had enough. So I walked out of catering, leaving Jon, Joe, and Sasha, and ran down the hall towards gorilla. And once I left the curtain, I ran down the ramp, and pulled Charlotte off Becky. She looked at me with a crazed look in her eye. She snapped!

I looked at her with sadness, anger, and shock. What has gotten into her?!

She went after me, but I ducked her hit, bounced off the rope, and went to spear her, but she rolled out of the ring, grabbed her title, and ran up the ramp, and stood on the stage.

"What is wrong with you?!"- Lelani

She had this wicked crazed smile on her face as she held her title up high, and did her dad's signature 'Wooooo' She waved her hand, and walked away. I bent down, and helped Becky up. I could tell she was upset, so I gave her a hug. 

I looked over at the stage where Charlotte was, and an idea came through in my head. 

I said she deserved it.

I said that I wouldn't go after the belt for a while.

I said that I would let other people gain this belt before I ever decided to get it again.

But I have to change the industry.

I have to take back what was once mine.

Was it my fault that she became this way?

What caused her to change?

We left the ring, and I held onto Becky as we both made it to the back.

"Lelani. What did we do to make her do this?"- Becky

"I don't know Becks. We'll figure it out next week. For now, let's focus on getting you checked out."- Lelani

I will find out what happened to you Charlotte...

Woooooooooo!!

Done!

I wanted ro do this because I thought it would be fun.

Why do you think she turned on her best friends??

Also, should I have Lelani go after the Diva's belt, or have her win the new WWE Womens championship down the road??

Wirh love,

Chancie