Chapter 42...

*Time skip to a few weeks later*

After what went down a few weeks ago, a feud has started.  And with Money In The Bank coming up, we wanted to take it to the Pay per view. 

You see, leading up to Payback, The Bella's, Tamina, and Naomi have been attacking us from behind, left and right. However, when they all attacked us, that would leave Naomi and Tamina to fight the Bella's at Payback in a tag team match. After the Bella's won their match, we ran out, and beat up on the Bella's. Then, we attacked Tamina and Naomi. But, we ended up throwing Tamina threw the table. 

So after that fiasco, The Bella's tried everything in their power to take the three of us out. But we always had a counter to go with the attack. And just a couple weeks ago, all five of us were talking smack to each other, which would turn into a feud, which would turn into The Bella Twins, Naomi, and Tamina lying on the ground, and us standing tall.

So it was made official. At Money in the Bank, it will be myself, Malia, and Dj vs. The Bella Twins, Naomi and Tamina. Yes, it is a 4-3 disadvantage, however, we will walk out with the win. I know we will.

And speaking of Money in the Bank, Roman and Dean both have matches at Money in the Bank. Roman will participate in the MITB ladder match, while Dean will fight Seth Rollins in a ladder match for the WWE World Heavyweight championship. 

. . . 

Malia, Dj and myself were all sitting in the back on some crates, when we seen Stephanie, Hunter, and Seth walking past. They didn't look very pleased. Hmmm. I wonder why.

"Hey! Lelani! Where's lover boy?"- Seth

"Who's lover boy? I'm not dating anyone."- Lelani

Seth looked like he was going to go off on me, but calmed himself down. Seth was going to say something, but Stephanie stepped in.

"Hold on Seth. You know exactly who we are talking about. So cut the crap, and tell us where Dean Ambrose is."- Stephanie

I looked at Malia and Dj, then I looked back at Stephanie. I stood up, and I stood in front of Stephanie.

"I don't know where he is. All I know is that he is not here in this arena. But if I did know where he was, you would be the last people I would notify."- Lelani

Stephanie was seething with anger, but nonetheless, walked away with Hunter and Seth close behind. I looked back at the girls, and we just rolled our eyes. 

. . . 

Malia and I had a tag team match against Tamina and Naomi, with the Bella's on commentary, and Dj in our corner. 

Tamina and Naomi were already in the ring, so when my music hit, we all walked out together. Malia and I got into the ring, while Dj stayed on the outside. The bell rung after we decided that I would start off for our side, and Tamina would start off for their side.

. . . 

Needless to say, this got messy real quick. In the middle of our match, the Bella's came over and started attacking Dj. That gave Tamina the opportunity to come up behind a distracted Malia, and pin her. 

After the match, a fight broke out between the five of us. However, the other diva's where able to take us out one by one due to the fact that we were out numbered by one.

The three of us lay in the middle of the ring, holding onto whatever part of our bodies hurt, and and slowly getting to our feet. All four of the diva's smiled wickedly, but we looked at each other in the ring. We knew we had to end this at Money in the Bank.

. . . 

*Time skip to after Money in the Bank*

Money in the Bank wasn't exactly a success, but it wasn't a complete fail as well. First was my 4-3 diva tag team match. This was a match that was going to test our limits, and boy did it ever. In the middle of the match, Tamina powerbombed Dj through the announcers table, taking her out of the match. (Thankfully she was okay) Then, due to some miscommunication, Naomi and Tamina walked away, leaving the Bella's to ourselves. And thanks to Naomi and Tamina leaving, we pinned the Bella's and won the match, while Naomi and Tamina watched the entire thing from the stage. After the match, Malia and I checked on Dj.

That was the good, now onto the bad. This was not the order in which it went in, but I thought I'd save the worst for last. Dean vs. Seth for the World Heavyweight championship in a ladder match. Dean sadly lost the match, because J&J security came out, and costed Dean the match. Much like my match, Triple H was on the stage watching the whole thing unfold. Once Seth won his championship back, Seth ran away into Triple H's arms. 

Now to the worst part. The MITB ladder match. I'll keep it short and sweet. Bodies were everywhere, ladders were everywhere, bodies were laying on broken ladders. But who was the man on the ladder? My brother Roman Reigns. He was just inches away from grabbing the briefcase, when the lights went out. When the lights came back on, Bray Wyatt was at the base of the ladder. Bray shoved the ladder, making Roman fall off. When Roman got back up to his feet, Bray attacked Roman, knocking him out, leaving the briefcase open for anyone to grab it. And in the spur of the moment, Sheamus grabbed it, becoming Mr. Money in the Bank.

I guess it wouldn't have been that bad if it weren't for Bray Wyatt getting involved. But now a new feud has started between Roman and Bray, and I don't think it is going to end well.

. . . 

"Well, I don't know about you girls, but I'm kind of getting tired of this."- Dj

We stopped walking, and looked at Dj.

"Getting tired of what?"- Lelani

"I'm getting tired of always getting attacked from behind. Ever since I came to Monday Night Raw, all we've experienced is attacks, and being screwed out of Diva's championship matches. I'm getting tired of always having to look over my shoulder because of them. Something needs to be done."- Dj

"I agree. But now it looks like there are tensions between the Bella's, Naomi and Tamina. Plus! Alicia aligned herself with the Bella's."- Malia

I nodded my head in agreement. Something needs to be done.

"I agree. Let's go talk to Stephanie. Maybe something can be done."- Lelani

BOOM!!

DONE AND DONE. For now...

J just want to say this real quick. The next chapter will be something very exciting. I will be working on a very small sneak peak of what is to come, but that is all you get until this weekend.

Here is your question:

What did you think of Roman Reign's new entrance?

I thought it was... Different, but I kinda like it.

I hope y'all have a great night!!

With love,

Chancie