Chapter 54...

Hey! I just wanted to let you know, that I changed the match. So instead, it will be Charlotte and Becky vs. Ashley and Dj. So just ignore the picture at the top. I will probably change it later on.

. . . 

So with what happened last week, Becky and Charlotte have a match against Dj and Ashley, while I am the Special Guest Referee.

To be honest, I am excited yet nervous. I have never refereed a match before. Not even in the days when I was with the Shield. So I asked around for advice, and practiced with Charlotte and Becky, I think I can ref the match tonight.

. . . 

As I finished putting my black and white shirt, I heard someone whistle from behind me

As I finished putting my black and white shirt, I heard someone whistle from behind me. I turned my head to see Jon and Joe by the door of my lockeroom starring at me.

"Hi boys."- Lelani

I threw on my jacket, and walked over to them.

"You nervous?"- Joe

"A little. But I got this."- Lelani

"That's our girl!"- Jon

They hugged me, and I left to get in the ring.

I walked down the hall, and I met up with Becky and Charlotte. We hugged, and I told them that I would call it down the line, and I will not pick sides. They understood, and once my music hit, I walked out to the ring.

 They understood, and once my music hit, I walked out to the ring

*This is what she looks like. Hence why I gave her a jacket*

I skipped sideways down the ramp, and once on the apron, I took my jacket off, and screamed as the beat dropped.

I stood in the ring waiting for everyone to come down to the ring.

So once everyone came down to the ring, Becky and Ashley decided to start off first. I called for the bell, and the match started off.

They locked up, and they started throwing punches left and right. But once they pushed away from each other, Becky gave Ashley a drop kick.

They both got up, Ashley went and got in between the top and second ropes. A time out? Really.

Now, normally if the opponent does that and the other person tries to attack them, the ref would stop the one because they are technically outside of the ropes. But I ain't gonna stop Becky. Yes, I said I would call it down the line, but come on, I couldn't help myself.

So Becky went over and started punching Ashley. Becky finally let up, and she tagged in Charlotte, and she went after Ashley, but she quickly tagged in Dj. Dj jumped off the apron after she seen Charlotte run in the ring.

I started the count. But stopped once Charlotte ran after Dj. They ran around the ring, and when Dj got back into the ring, I tripped her, then moved away, making it look like I didn't do anything.

She stood up and got in my face.

"You tripped me!"- Dj

"Yeah, what are you going to do? You can't touch me!"- Lelani

She acted like she was gonna hit me, but she didn't. So when she turned her back to me, I shoved her. She turned to me, and I just smirked.

Charlotte came up from behind her, gave her a chop block to her leg. Charlotte went to put Dj in a figure 4, but Dj rolled her up into a pin. I didn't count though.

Instead, she got up, and started yelling in my face. So I backed up and kicked her in the stomach, then gave her Dirty Deeds. Charlotte went for the pin, but Dj kicked out. Both Charlotte and I looked at each other in disbelief. She asked if it was 2. And I was confused as well. So I rolled out of the ring, and went over to a little girl.

"What do you think I should do?"- Lelani

"Give her a spear, then have Charlotte put her in the figure 8."- Little Girl

"Good Idea."- Lelani

I gave her one of my shirts that was hanging out in my back pocket, then ran in the ring, and whispered my plan to Charlotte.

Dj got up, and I speared her. Then Charlotte put her in the figure 8. Ashley was trying to get in the ring to help Dj, but Becky pulled Ashley away just in time for Dj to tap out. I called for the bell, and Charlotte let go.

"Here are your winners via submission, Becky Lynch and the Diva's champion, Charlotte!"- Lillian

I rose their hands in victory, then we left to go backstage, where we were met by Roman and Dean. Dean picked me up and spun me around causing me to laugh, along with the others.

But our moment was cut short when Stephanie came along with Hunter, Seth, and Kane.

"Well. Well. Well. It looks like you did well. And I guess you do technically get your match you wanted. And you will get it. But it will have to be at the next pay preview in a Lumberjack match."- Steph

They were about to leave, but Seth faced me.

"Good Luck."- Seth

Roman stepped in front of me, while Dean wrapped his arm around me, with Becky and Charlotte protecting me from the scum.

Well, it looks like I get I wanted. But not in a match I was expecting.

Done and done!

I hope you enjoyed this chapter. You may or may not have noticed that I took some inspiration from when Dean Ambrose was ref for Aj Styles match a while back.

Okay. I got a couple of questions for ya.

Should I do a match card for each week??

And I want you guys to ask me questions about anything. And I will make a chapter where I will answer them.

(Also, I finally made a 12 Rounds 3 Lockdown book)

Have a great day (or night)

With love,

Chancie