Chapter 19...

*Image that the shirt is cropped*

Its been a couple weeks, and we got a huge win over the New Age Outlaws, Kane, and AJ Lee just last week. After my match with CM Punk a few weeks ago, and us as the Shield were "threatening" Roddy Piper, then Punk and the New Age Outlaws came out to save Piper. But after that Monday Night Raw, on Smackdown, Aj Lee came out and attacked me from behind. This would re-ignite our feud. So our feud, along with the boys, Punk, and New Age Outlaws feud, we would fight last week.

We have also finally put CM Punk and AJ Lee behind us, and we're looking toward our future. We don't know what it will hold, but we hope we can be more successful and dominating than ever before. This dark cloud that has hung over us for the majority of 2013 has finally went away, and now our future is looking bright.

But tonight, I defend my title against Nikki Bella. Both her and I are looking forward to it. This will be my first title defense since our battle with CM Punk, and Aj Lee.

I strapped my title around my waist, and left the lockeroom.

I get into my spot, and wait for my music to hit. And when it did, I went down the stairs and through the crowd.

Once inside the ring, the bell rung, and we circled up. We locked up, then pushed each other away. We knew exactly what we were doing since we know each other so well.

We smiled at each other as we circled each other yet again.

We then started to exchange blows left and right to each other. I then got tired of just hitting her, so I did a roundhouse kick to the side of her head.

But that didn't bring her down, it only caused her to stumble, so when she turned to me, she slapped me across the face. I chuckled. Heh she actually slapped me.

I looked at her, and she had a smirk on her face as well. She knew what she did. I went up to her, and shoved her head, making her move back. She came at me, but I picked her up, and Samoan Dropped her to the mat. I went for a pin, but she kicked out at 1. I sat up, and pulled her head backwards, with my knee in her back.

She was screaming and thrashing around. I heard Brie calling for Nikki, and the ref asking of Nikki wanted to tap out. But she just kept yelling. She eventually slipped out of the hold, and I went to get up, and hit her, but she grabbed my face, and rammed it into her knee. I stumbled away, holding onto my jaw, but I saw that Nikki was coming after me. That gave me the opportunity to grab her, and toss her over the top rope, and onto the ground. 

Brie went over to check on her sister, and she had helped Nikki up to her feet. I ran and bounced off the ropes, then dove through the ropes, taking Brie and Nikki down with a suicide dive. I picked Nikki up, and tossed her back in the ring, but as I made it back into the ring, I felt Brie pull me back, and grabbed onto me. I ripped out of the grip, and turned,  but Brie grabbed me by the face, and pulled down, knocking me to the ground. Nikki came over and pinned me, but I kicked out at 1. She pulled me to the center of the ring, and started attacking my left knee.

She had put me in a submission hold that would bring pain to my left knee. I had grabbed the bottom rope, forcing her to let go. I slowly got to my feet, and when she stood up as well, she ran at me once again. I flipped her over me once more, but she only went over the top rope, and onto the apron. I turned, and pulled her face down, making her go down. 

Her head was on the apron, so I rolled out, and ran to give her the drive-by. I tossed her back into the ring, and I followed suit. She Went to go after me, but I ducked her hit, and bounced off the ropes, then speared Nikki to the mat.

1..2..3!!

Finally! I know I will probably owe her and her sister some kind of lunch, but hey, it'll will be worth it.