TLC

The art above is mine, and I took out her tattoo, because the picture seemed very busy. And I wanted you guys to focus on the gear. Her gear is inspired by one of my favorite Marvel characters, The Winter Soldier. But I added in blue to match Lelani. Hope you like it!!

Well here we go again. Another pay per view, another night filled with myself, Dean Ambrose, and The Uso's going after gold.

What about Roman? Well, he's defending his championship against Sheamus for the main event.

So, who are we all fighting?

Well, of course I'm fighting Charlotte for the Diva's championship in our TLC match. Dean is fighting Kevin Owens for the Intercontinental championship in a TLC match, and the Uso's are fighting the Lucha Dragons and the New Day for the Tag Team championships in a ladder match.

Of course, there will be other matches. And since it's TLC, there will be more matches involving tables, ladders, and chairs.

(Or if we want to go back to last year, where stairs were added in)

But, I need to mention that in the kickoff, Leona went up against Jinx. Needless to say, that fued will continue, because Jinx won the match. But what made it interesting, was after Jinx left the ring, the lights went out, laughter could be heard, and when the lights came back on, Leona was gone. But the laughter remained...

So basically, the way our matches will go is The Uso's vs Lucha Dragons vs New Day in their ladder match. Dean Ambrose vs. Kevin Owens in their TLC match. Myself vs. Charlotte in our TLC match. And Roman vs. Sheamus.

But in between our matches, there will be a match.

So right now, it's the Uso's vs. The Lucha Dragons vs. The New Day.

And the way this works is all six men are in the ring, and the only way to win is by climbing a ladder and grabbing the titles.

Once the bell rung, the war was on.

Punches were thrown, kicks were ummm.... Kicked. And bodies were thrown. And right off the bat, two ladders were in the ring, ready to be used.

*Time skip*

Bodies were everywhere, ladders were everywhere.

There were two ladders inside the ring. One right underneath the titles, and one that was broken right next to it.

What happened to said ladder?

Well, Jey was climbing up the one ladder, while Kalisto climbed the other side. Kalisto, along with Jey flipped over the top of the ladder, and landed on the other ladder, breaking it.

*I know that he used a move, but I don't to offend anyone by misspelling the name. But if you know the name of the move, let me know*

That brought everyone down. But while everyone was down, Kofi crawled up the ladder to the belts. But Jimmy was climbing the other side. With a couple hits against the top of the ladder, Kofi went flying down, and Jimmy grabbed the titles!

"Here are your winners, and the new WWE World Tag Team champions, Jimmy and Jey, The Uso's!"- Lillian

Jimmy got down, and helped his brother up, and they celebrated before exiting the ring. And once backstage, they were met by Roman, Dean and I and we congratulated them, hugged them, and helped them back to the medical room so they could get checked out.

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

It was time for Dean Ambrose vs. Kevin Owens for the championship.

Kevin came out first, talking crap about Boston. Shortly after Kevin came out, Dean's music hit, and he walked out. He was determined to win tonight. Some may say that he is determined more than ever to win tonight.