Chapter 31...

Just as a warning, this chapter will have at least two Monday Night Raw's, and one Smackdown.

. . . 

We have built up anger. And for multiple reasons. Let me start from when we came to the arena earlier today. Evolution was nowhere to be seen. So we all split up, and searched the arena, but no sign of any member of Evolution. When we met back up, Seth said that once Evolution gets here, we're gonna hunt them down. So we went out in the middle of the ring, waiting for Evolution to show up after we called them out. The titantron showed the back, where we seen a limo. And out came Evolution, with their fancy suits, and dress. We looked at each other, then crawled out of the ring, and ran out to the back, with me in the front.  When we got to the back, Seth took out Randy, while Dean took out Dave, Roman took out Triple H, and I took out Malia. I ended up throughing Malia through the top of the limo, while Seth threw Randy through the windshield, and Roman power-bombed Triple H through the hood of the limo. We walked away satisfied, knowing that we had the upper hand.

. . . 

A little time later, the boys had a tag team match. I told the boys I would catch up with them as I went into our lockeroom to grab my jacket. I stood in the bathroom fixing my hair, when I heard what sounded like a door opening and closing. I dismissed it, thinking it came from the tv. But I saw Malia standing behind me in the mirror, and I turned around. I starting beating up on her. But she had the upper hand. She shoved me into the sink, making me yelp out in pain. She picked me up, and tossed me out of the bathroom. I landed on the ground, and I saw three pairs of shoes. I looked up to see the rest of Evolution. Triple H smiled at me. He knelt down, and petted my hair. 

"Finish her off. We'll send her to her boys."- Hunter

As I sat up a little bit more, Malia came over, and stomped my head into the ground, knocking me out.

*Third person P.O.V.*

The guys were getting worried because Lelani hasn't shown up. But they couldn't do anything now, their match was up.

About 20 minutes later, they won their tag team match. But Hunter came out with a wicked smile on his face.

"Congratulations on your match boys! But it seems like your missing something. Oh! You are. Boys!"- Hunter

Malia came out, then Bautista, then Randy. But Dave had Lelani over his shoulder (the fireman's carry), blacked out. Dave put her down on the ground so that she was sitting. But she was leaning against Hunter's leg. And her head was leaning further back. Hunter ran a hand over her emotionless face. Seth, Roman, and Dean were livid. They were ready to jump over the ropes, run down, and knock out Evolution for hurting their girl.

"Poor girl. The way she looks here will be the same way the rest of you will look in two weeks at Payback, because you started the night with us lying on the ground, but we ended it with your girl knocked out cold."- Hunter

The boys were burning with anger. They ran up the ramp, but before they could get to Evolution, Evolution ran away, leaving a passed out Lelani laying on the ramp.

"COWARDS!"- Roman

"RUN WHILE YOU CAN!"- Seth

"Lelani?"- Dean

He sits her up gently, patting her cheek gently, but she still didn't wake up.

"Lelani! Come on. Wake up."- Roman

Seth was pacing back and forth and muttering to himself, while Roman gently picked up Lelani, and carried her to the back.