RECOVERY pt. 3...

Today I try to walk with crutches.

I'm not gonna lie, I'm a little nervous. I feel like I have to learn how to walk all over again.

Both Joe and Jon took some time off away from work so that they could be with me, and give papa a brake.

I sat on the side of my bed with legs off the side of the bed. They already took the UV's out, and right now their just letting me sit up for a little bit, seeing how I've been in an almost laying down position for about a week and a half. I was finally able to take a "shower" the other day. Very uncomfortable because I really couldn't stand all that well.

I looked down at my knee, and my smile that I was slowly starting to have, has now disappeared. I look at my knee that has a brace on it, and I can't help but think of all the pain that caused this in the first place. I know that Jon is trying to get his hands on Colby, but it still hurts knowing that what was once known as my best friend is now working with Triple H and Stephanie.

I started to cry up, but I felt a hand wipe my fallen tear off my face. I looked and saw that Jon was in front of me with a sad smile. I tried to return it, but I couldn't. I started to tear up again. But this time, he hugged me.

"Why are you crying babygirl?"- Jon

"What if my wrestling isn't the same when I return? What if all my fans that I gained lose interest in me and want nothing to do with me me?"- Lelani

Jon only hugged me tighter.

"Lelani. I will tell you this right now. Your wrestling will be different. And it has nothing to do with your injury. When you come back, you won't be a part of a team, you'll be on your own. So you'll find your own wrestling style that is different than mine, Joe's, and even Colby's styles. I also know that your wrestling will be different because you'll have a brace on, and you might have to take it slow. But I also know that all the fans that you gained will not leave you. If anything, you gained EVEN MORE fans. You don't know how many times I've seen get better Lelani signs, and how many times the fans are cheering for you, and wanting you back. Hell, everytime that one of the Authority is out in the ring, the crowd chants for you. Every friend that you made in WWE have won matches and dedicated them to you. So when you come back, you'll be welcomed back with open arms. Yeah, you'll have knee brace, but it will be a sick brace because you could use as a weapon if you really wanted to."- Jon

That made me smile. Now I can't wait to get back in the ring.

Joe walked in with lunch. We ate lunch, then it was time for me to try out crutches. Jon and Joe helped me up, and the doctor gave me the crutches.

*BTW, Lelani will not wear those ugly gowns, she will be wearing shorts, and either a tank top, t-shirt or long sleeve.*

I got situated, and I started using the crutches. I moved around a little, and slowly I got used to them. My doctor told me that I have to walk around everyday. And he also said that I can walk around the hospital, but only with someone else with me, and only on my floor. (For the time being.)

I walked around the room, and then the doctor asked for me to sit down, and said that was all for today.

*TIME SKIP*

I have one more week, and then I can go home. I'm getting antsy. I can't wait to get back into the gym, and train, and I obviously can't to get back in the ring, and preform in front of thousands of fans.

I stood in front of my window with the crutches under my arms. Today was rainy and the thunder was loud. You might be thinking that it makes me sad, but it's super relaxing. When I was younger, nothing was better than sitting outside, and watched the thunder crash down, and see the rain come down in buckets. I heard the door open and close. But I didn't look away from the window.

But I looked out of the corner of my eye, and saw papa, and Matthew standing by my bed. They had a huge smile on their faces. I walked around to the bed to show them that I'm making progress.

Just then, Jon and Joe walked in, and JoJo was with them. They all smiled as JoJo ran up to me, and hugged me tight.

We all talked, and I even got to walk the hall with Joe and JoJo. These are moments that make my heart swell.

WOOOOO!!

Part 3 is done. I'm thinking of one more part, then. It will be time for her to return.

Here is your question...

What is your favorite paperview??

I hope y'all have a great night!!

With love,

Chancie