Chapter 44...

I'm going to do a time skip to the end of the month where they did the tribute to Rowdy Roddy Piper.

I got a call earlier today from Vince telling me that Roddy Rowdy Piper passed away. Once the call ended, I cried.

I sent a text to Joe, Jon, Ashley, and Rebecca, telling them the news.

We all carpooled to the arena. Jon holding onto me, while Joe comforted Ashley and Rebecca.

What no one knows, is that outside of the ring, he was one of the many wrestlers who helped me get to where I am today. He helped train me to fight, and to never be afraid of getting hit. He came and visited me when I was in the hospital. But he told me something that will always stick close to me.

The night after I beat CM Punk, and we had that segment with Piper, he came up to me after the segment and camera's were still rolling.

Flashback

I was still fuming after the segment. We all were. But as we continued to walk, we ran into Roddy Piper.

"Listen you sack of-

I held my arm up, and stopped Dean from lunging at Piper.

"Chose your next words very carefully, or I will unleash him."- Lelani

"I just wanted to explain myself."- Piper

I urged for him to go on.

"Lelani. Your a great wrestler. And all I was trying to say is, if you beat him tonight, you would have done one thing that not a lot of people can do. And I'm not saying that these two will never beat him, but all I was trying to do was give you a push. Because when your in this business, people will try to knock you down. So don't take what I said as I want you to be better than them, but be the best version of yourself."- Piper

He smiled and walked away. That actually made sense to me.

End of Flashback

So putting this Hot Rod shirt on, made me tear up. He is a legend that will defiantly be missed. I haven't cried this much since the passing of the Ultimate Warrior. 

I met up in the hallway with the others, and we all made our way to the stage

I met up in the hallway with the others, and we all made our way to the stage. I along with Charlotte and Becky stood in the front. Dean stood right behind me, and Roman stood on the left of me, making him stand on the right of Hunter. *I know that's not how the picture looks*

The bell rung ten times, and I was trying not to cry. Dean grabbed onto my right hand in a way to comfort me, while Roman held onto my hand.

After the tribute, I had a match almost right after. I went up against Naomi, with her team at ringside, Team Bella at commentating, and Team A.D.M at the top of the stage watching closely.

. . . 

I won the match by spearing her, then giving her the Justice Isn't Free. I won in honor of Piper. I say that because the match was a fight- no a brawl. Something that he taught me to do.

Charlotte and Becky hugged me, but the rest of Team B.A.D. entered the ring. Sasha walked up to me and we came face-to-face.

"You wanna act so tough?! Then face me!!"- Sasha

"You want me, then you got me!!"- Lelani

I shoved her, she wanted to go after me, but Tamina held her back, and they left the ring, but not without Sasha starring me down.

...

Later on, Roman had a tag team match with Randy. They were going up against King Barrett and Sheamus.  Before the match, both parties held a promo in the back. Sheamus laughed along with King Barrett about how Roman was distracted, while Randy and Roman came up with some sort of plan.

Randy did say though that Sheamus was his. Roman understood, seeing as how a feud was starting between Randy and Sheamus.

Basically like me, Roman and Randy all won their match in honor of Roddy Piper. The only rule that Randy had was that Sheamus was his, and Roman abided by that, and with an RKO, Randy had pinned Sheamus. 

But obviously, this wasn't gonna end just like that, because at Battleground, both Randy and Roman will win their matches, and put their opponents behind them.

Hey!!

Chapter 33 is done.

Here is your question:

What would you like to see in this Diva Revolution??

Also, Thank you guys so very much for the love and support on this book. The amount of love I get on this book is way more than I ever could imagine. So thank you!!

 So thank you!!