Chapter 45...

Tonight I fight Sasha Banks. Something everyone's been wanting since this whole Diva's thing started.

Nonetheless, I am ready to beat her. Well, lets hope I am. I am slightly nervous because all other Diva's that is a part of this will be surrounding the ring. Will they attack me? Possibly.

As much as I love Sasha outside of the ring, I have to beat her. I need to prove that she is not the top Diva in our division.

As the three of us were walking down the hall, we saw that Team B.A.D was having an interview with Renee. I think we should stop by, and say hello.

"And as for Lelani, I will beat her tonight, and bring her down to her level."- Sasha

We walked up, and smiled.

"Good luck pumpkin. Your gonna need it."- Lelani

"Are you trying to start something?"- Naomi

"Maybe I am. But let's get one thing straight, the three of you are nothing compared to us. We are the real women in this division."- Lelani

"Is that so? Well I'm the one who's holding the NXT women's championship. And nothing is better than that."- Sasha

"Actually, being the first ever NXT women's champion is better. Oh! And your opponent was the first EVER NXT Women's champion. If it wasn't for me, You wouldn't be champion."- Lelani

"YOU KNOW WHA-"- Naomi

"Shut up! No one cares what you have to say!"- Becky

"That's right. We know what you guys are gonna do during their match. So if you guys get involved, things are going to get ugly."- Charlotte

We smirked and walked away.

So I am feeling a little pressure. And it's not all from the Diva Revolution. I'm worried about Roman. Yes, he is physically and mentally strong. But Bray has threatened two people he loves very much, and that has caused Roman to go into protective brother mode. I'm just worried he won't keep his head where it's supposed to be at, and Bray will just drag him into whatever dark world he came from. I'm sure Dean will be there to help, but I just don't want to see my brother get hurt. 

But I have to focus on Sasha tonight.

Once my music hit I walked out with my girls, Sasha was already out in the ring, with the other Diva's surrounding the ring.

We came out to my music and smiled as the crowd sang along with the song. We walked down together, while I skipped sideways. I got onto the apron, then took off my jacket. I screamed and it caused fans to cheer louder.

I stepped into the ring, and stood across from Sasha.

The bell rung once everyone was in their spots. Sasha smirked at me while she put her fist out. Similar to the shield. I saw that Naomi and Tamina were doing the same thing. And to think that they wouldn't stoop that low. I ran my tongue over my teeth with my hands on my hips, then slapped her hand away from me. She got angry, but I was prepared. So we started to hit each other left and right.

We broke apart, she tried to kick me, but I grabbed her leg, and kicked her in the head instead. She stumbled around, but I grabbed her and gave her a German Supplex.

The rest of Team B.A.D looked shocked, but I made it look like I was crying, then laughed at them.

I turned around to face Sasha. I grabbed her by the hair, but she punched me in the stomach, making me let go, and stumble backwards. She tackled me to the ground, and started to punch me in the head. I could hear Charlotte and Becky cheering for me.