Chapter 20...

This will be a flashback for Lelani since I introduced the Wyatt Family and Leona into the story. It's nothing bad I promise. It's just some flashbacks for my girl.

I hope y'all enjoy!!

-------------------------------------------------------

I've been quiet since we stepped foot into the hotel room. Joe and Colby went and got some dinner for us while Jon and I stayed in the room.

I know that Joe will tell Colby, and I don't mind because he needs to know. Jon needs to know as well.

At the moment, I'm sitting on the bed with my knees up against my chest, looking out of the window, and I could feel the tears building up in my eyes. My mind was racing. I was so confused.

This is what happened? She betrayed me just so she be with some creepy people that call themselves a family?!

The bed dipped in front of me. Jon sat with a confused look. Well, I guess it's now or never.

"You okay babygirl?"- Jon

When he asked me everything is okay, I took a deep breath, prepared for what I was about to say.

"What I am about to tell you, may make you think differently of me. But I ask that you listen, and please don't just up and leave me."- Lelani

Jon grabbed me so that I was closer to him, and he wiped away my tears that I didn't know were on my face.

"Lelani, Look at me. I will NEVER leave you. I WILL NOT EVER betray you, and I will not think differently of you. You are the best thing I have in my life, and I'll tell you this right now. If WWE were to have me turn against Colby and Joe at some point in my career, I will make sure that I will have you by my side. But I can't bare the thought of hurting you. We might not be dating, but you are and will always be MY girl. No matter what."- Jon

I smiled at him. I guess now is the time to tell him.

"I guess I should tell you about Leona. And my history with her."- Lelani

Jon encouraged me to go on. He grabbed my hands as I began to explain.

*Flashback*

-their in NxT, and Seth Rollins and Dean Ambrose haven't made it there yet-

Tonight, myself and Leona take on DJ Austin, and Ashley Strong. And as much as I am looking forward to this match, I'm noticing something.

Leona's attitude has been changing. And not in a good way. Leona has been snapping at me, and has been getting irritated at everything I do. I don't care right now. All I care about is winning tonight's match.

While we waited for our cue to go out, I noticed how quiet Leona was

While we waited for our cue to go out, I noticed how quiet Leona was. Did I do something to make her mad?? Hmm.. Maybe I can talk to her after the match.