Chapter 27...

Last Friday on Smackdown was crazy. Roman fought Dave. Both gave each other powerful spears, but Dave came up short, and Roman got the win. It was a pretty good match, however, we face a bigger challenge.

Last week, Brad Maddox came up to us, and told us we each had matches, but everyone must be barred from ringside. All four of us won our matches, but tonight, we have bigger problems. Much like last week, Maddox came up to us, and told us that we have matches. But it's worse than last week.

Tonight, Dean and I team up to take on Daniel Bryon, John Cena, and the Bella Twins in a Handi-capped match, while Roman and Seth team up to take on The New Age Outlaws, and the Uso's in a Handi-capped match. 

I'm starting to wonder why out of nowhere, Brad Maddox is out of nowhere putting us in ridiculous matches. I mean, last week wasn't a big deal. We all had regular matches, but now all of a sudden, we are being put in Handi-capped matches. Could this be because of Triple H? 

"Hey Talia!"- Seth

Seth came in, and sat down next to me.

"Hey."- Lelani

"Is something on your mind?"- Seth

"Yeah. I'm starting to have suspicions on Maddox."- Lelani

"Why? Does it have to do with our matches tonight?"- Seth

"Yeah. I can't help but think that maybe Triple H is telling him what to do."- Lelani

"Wait, your thinking Triple H is behind this?"- Seth

"Yes. Seth, don't you think that it's weird how out of nowhere, Brad Maddox is putting us in these Handi-capped  matches? He listens to orders, if Triple H and Stephanie want us in Handi-capped matches, their going to do just that."- Lelani

"You make a good point. And maybe Triple H doesn't like us being the fan favorites, and taking over WWE while his cronies are left in the dust. This is what we'll do, When Dean and Roman come back, we'll pay Maddox a visit."- Seth

He put his fist out. I smiled, and put my fist against his.

. . . 

When the boys got back, we came up with a plan, and we left to go see Maddox. When we walked into his office, he was talking on the phone, with a Jolly Rancher in hand. We walked up, and Dean took the phone out of his hand, while I took the Jolly Rancher out of the other hand. I unwrapped the candy, and popped it into my mouth, balled up the wrapper, then flicked it at Maddox.

"Look, I don't want to cause any problems."- Maddox

I grabbed his tie, and began messing with it. But I soon grabbed him by the collar of the shirt, then shoved him into the couch. Roman and Seth would pull out the couch, making Maddox fall. Dean put his hand in front of me.

"Hey, what are you doing man?"- Seth

Dean would then, jump over the couch, and start beating up on Maddox, and as he got up, he kicked Maddox, then we followed Dean's lead out the door.

Roman and Seth's match was next. Our music hit, and we walked out together. Roman and Seth bumped fists with us, and they walked down the stairs, while Dean and I stayed back.

Once Roman and Seth were in the ring, The New Age Outlaws, and Uso's showed up shortly after. In the ring, Roman would start off, and Billy Gunn would also start off.

*Time Skip*

Sadly, the number game got the better of Seth and Roman, because with two super kicks by by my cousins, and the finishing move by Billy Gunn, Seth got pinned, and the four men won the match.