Chapter 13...

*Her outfit for the night*

Last week was insane! Roman and Seth beat the Uso's in their match, then afterwards, Team Hell No came out, and tried attacking Seth and Roman, but the boys ran away before Kane and Daniel had the chance to attack Roman and Seth.

After what happened a couple weeks ago, Tamina has been banned from ringside, and my request has been granted, and it is a tables match for the Diva's championship.

Tonight I team up with my brother, and we are going up against Jey Uso and Tamina. It'll be interesting with a little family fight.

Riley finished straightening my hair when the guys came up and stood behind me.

"You look pretty Lelani."- Jon

I started to blush at his comment. He has always made those comments to me because he is very flirty, but now I'm starting to blush everytime he makes a comment like that!

"Are you, blushing?"- Colby

"No!"- Lelani

"You totally are!"- Joe

"Shut up!"- Lelani

The guys laughed as we made our way to the elevator. But as we walked Jon had his arm around my shoulder, and my arm was around his waist.

Once we reached the top, we walked down the hallway. The hall was empty, so as we walked down the hall, I shuffled sideways, as my way to start warming up.

Once we made it to our spot, Roman and I continued to stretch.

I stretched out my back and arms. Once I was done, Jon pulled my hair off to the side, and started to massage my shoulders. I didn't know how tence I was, because I relaxed almost immediately.

"Better?"- Jon

I nodded my head slowly.

Then, our music hit, and we took our places. Joe and I at one set of stairs, and Jon and Colby at another set of stairs. We walked down the stairs, and jumped over the barricade and slid into the ring.

I stood up on the one turnbuckle while Dean stood on the one next to me. We pointed at the crowd as Roman and Seth stood side-by-side starring out into the crowd with serious expressions.

We jumped down off the turnbuckle, and got into our corner. Jon stood behind me, ans wrapped his arms around my shoulders, while I held on his arms.

The Uso's music couls be heard throughout the arena, which caused the crowd to erupt into cheers.

"Hey when we say UC ya'll say O!"- Jey