Chapter 12...

*Monday Night Raw*

It's been two weeks since we made the announcement that we would be going after championships. And things have happened. As always, we are dominating the WWE, and trying to make it clear to the people that we are the justice that the company has been needing for a long time. And of course, people still don't believe in us. 

Now, our opponents for Extreme Rules all have different personalities. And we are all going to deal with them differently. You see, Dean, Roman, and Seth's matches are just regular title matches. Mine, however, is special. 

After everything that has happened in the last couple of weeks, the crazy diva who calls herself a champion, had ganged up on me, while I was by myself in the ring. There was a table in the ring, and she ran me into the table, knocking me out cold. So now, I want a stipulation added to my match. But first, we go through our night.

-------------------------------------------

Right now, it's Roman and Seth vs. The Rhodes Brothers. Dean and myself are backstage in our locker room watching the match. We saw Roman hit Cody with the spear and picked up the win.

"Here are your winners! Seth Rollins and Roman Reigns!"- Lillian

We went out into the ring, and congratulated the boys. But our celebration was cut short, when we heard Kane's music. Him, Daniel, Aj, and Kofi all came out. We welcomed the fight. Roman and Seth fought Kane and Daniel, while Dean and I fought Aj and Kofi. I had Aj were I wanted her, but out of nowhere, she was able to hit me. She started attacking me, but I got away. Soon, the boys followed close behind. 

------------------------------------------------

*Friday Night Smackdown*

It was Friday Night Smackdown. Tonight was going to be a simple night. We were going to address something to the roster, and we were done for the night. At least that is what the world thinks.

Aj has a match later on tonight. I know Tamina will want to be at ringside, so I'm going to attack Tamina from behind. Either I attack her before Aj's match and make sure she can't make it out to ringside, or wait till the end of the match is completely up to me. Now why would I attack Tamina? Well, she had aligned herself with Aj Lee, and with our upcoming match, I need to make sure everyone is out of the picture.

*Time Skip To The Undisclosed Location*

A camera was on, but it laid on the ground. Just then, a black boot came into view. The camera was picked up to see the faces of us.

Dean stood in the middle, Seth stood on his left, while Roman and I stood on his right.

"Ambrose."- Dean

"Rollins."- Seth

"Reigns."- Roman *he says it for both him and Lelani*

"We told everyone that we would dominate, and yet no one believed."- Dean

"And now that we are a few steps closer to all of us becoming champions, now people are just now starting to believe."- Seth

"But there are some who still struggle to figure that out. Like AJ Lee."- Lelani

"You see, once we become the champions that you all deserve, you will know what justice really looks like."- Dean

"And as for you AJ, I'll make sure not to beat you up too bad. Because I need you some-what Mobile so that way there you know Justice when you see it."- Lelani

"And we will prove once and for all, that we are the hounds that run this yard. BELIEVE THAT!"- Seth

"And Believe In The Shield."- Roman

Dean put the camera down, and we walked away.

It's later on in the night, and we were watching Smackdown in our lockeroom. Just then, I stood up, and walked towards the door.

"Where are you going Talia?"- Seth

I turned to the boys.

"Oh, you know, just go out there, and do what I do best. But! I'm not going to do anything to Aj. Not yet at least."- Lelani

I smiled, and left. I heard the boys cheering as the I shut the door. But as I walked down the hall, I saw Katelyn. She came right up to me, and got in my face.

"Look, I wasn't even going to lay a hand on you. But if your asking me to hit you, I can."- Lelani

"Actually, I just wanted to wish you good luck on your match at Extreme Rules. I wasn't lucky enough to retain the championship from her, so hopefully you can take it from her. Now if you do take it from her, that does not mean that I will like you. I still have you for what you did."- Katelyn

"Well, I do apricate what you said. However, I don't think I'll be needing luck. Because when I take out Tamina, I'll be able to beat the looney tunes girl."- Lelani

Katelyn smiled, and started walking away, but an idea popped in my head.

"Hey! How about you help me out?"- Lelani

She turned around, and smirked. but came closer, and held her hand out.

"Sure. But when you win, I get a title opportunity."- Katelyn

I shook her hand, and we came up with a plan. 

We executed the plan, and when Aj came out, she was concerned. She didn't have Tamina in her corner. Her opponent was about to come out, but Katelyn came out instead with her dragging Tamina behind her. Aj was yelling Katelyn, so she didn't see me run up behind her, and attacked her from behind.

I grabbed her by the hair, and dragged her backwards, then started attacking her. I ended up spearing her to the mat, knocking her unconscious.

I grabbed a mic, and bent down to Aj's level.

"Now that Tamina is out of the picture, I can focus on just you. Which is a good thing, because our match at Extreme Rules will be a tables match for the Diva's championship. See you soon Looney Tunes."- Lelani

I got up, and walked through the crowd, leaving Tamina and Aj knocked out cold. Let the games begin.