This is how it will work

Hi!!

So last night, I posted the last time that the shield will be togther for a long time.

And as you know, I had it where Lelani got injured. And I thought it would be cool for you guys to follow along with Lelani and her journey to getting back into the ring.

So the chapter title for her recovery will be titled:   RECOVERY

Idk how many chapters there will be of that, but just know that it won't be over in just one part.

And I guess now that I have your attention, I wanted to ask a question.

This book already has like 44 parts to it. And by the time I finally get to 2021, there will be a lot of parts to this. So I guess what I'm trying to say is, should I make a book two that start off when Lelani comes back from her injury? Or should I just continue writing this book??

I think I might just continue writing in this book, but I'm not sure yet.

I hope y'all have a great day, and I'll see you in the next chapter!!

With love,

Chancie

P.S, here is something that will show up later on in the story...

S, here is something that will show up later on in the story

*in this, Paige will be Lelani*

But there is already the FOUR Horsewomen. But what they be called with Lelani being a part if that group???